EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

Multiple Synergies

So is it just something for the month of December that all special cards will have multiple synergies or will this be permanent? The milestones and stars of the month all do from today.

Replies

• I would say it will be permanent. Probably will have even more than two in the future
    I am the consequence of your actions
  • Hitmantik wrote: »
    I would say it will be permanent. Probably will have even more than two in the future

Sure would be nice. Don't play enough or have a stable enough job to put money in to the game for the legends or evos like in past years. Some skilled but more affordable ones with the 2 or 3 synergies would help.
  • Do synergies even help? I feel it doesn't make a difference.
  • Borgenaattori
    86 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Pr0xY00 wrote: »
    Do synergies even help? I feel it doesn't make a difference.
    Synergies dont make big difference but those help a bit when team is builded to fit your hand. And strategys are good planned.
    I have total 9 synergys now on and i can tell you that it gives help when playing agains same level and skilled player.

• Pr0xY00 wrote: »
    Do synergies even help? I feel it doesn't make a difference.

Having S, TN, and LL on is pretty huge help for me :blush: I don't put any focus on player synergies though.
  • I agree with @mitavittuanyt, I focus heavily on the team stats as opposed to the player stats. One thing I will say tho, is that I do feel the synergies don’t work in the challenges. If I play a challenge or two, and then head into an online match, my players seem much faster. I have LL, S, and TN active, and online is when I feel it’s noticeable.