EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

offline season end of match coins

This may be a noob question but at the end of each game i was getting 600 completion coins. now im only getting 300 with a rare game of 600 here and there. am i missing something or is there a bug or what?

Replies

• I do also wanna know this...
  • what games? online or offline?
  • When you play offline season games you should usually get between 900 and 1300 coins when you win the game. This depends on the difficulty level. E.g a game on pro usually generates about 1140 coins when you shoot 5 goals or more. With less goals you get a lower number.

So i dont understand how you get only 600 coins in the first place? And now just only 300 coins. I play offline season very often, and this is one of the few things where EA have not made any changes yet.
  • Finch1965 wrote: »
    When you play offline season games you should usually get between 900 and 1300 coins when you win the game. This depends on the difficulty level. E.g a game on pro usually generates about 1140 coins when you shoot 5 goals or more. With less goals you get a lower number.

So i dont understand how you get only 600 coins in the first place? And now just only 300 coins. I play offline season very often, and this is one of the few things where EA have not made any changes yet.

Dude where is HAPPY HOUR COINS?!
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    Finch1965 wrote: »
    When you play offline season games you should usually get between 900 and 1300 coins when you win the game. This depends on the difficulty level. E.g a game on pro usually generates about 1140 coins when you shoot 5 goals or more. With less goals you get a lower number.

Dude where is HAPPY HOUR COINS?!

Did they even do that last year?
  • Last year it was a thing, this year I did not see that, I think they gave us challenges instead.