EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

image
Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

Ice Sets

Prev1
It's been awhile.. but I am back. Apparently, I am one of the lucky few who hasn't used a single gold collectible this entire year.. so I have 11 just sitting there.. Now, I can upgrade McDavid, Crosby, Ovie, Doughty, Karlsson, and Stamkos.

Am I the only one who feels super cheeky doing this? Doesn't even seem fair to stack a team like this.

Replies

  • You'll need them. Teams are loaded.
  • sctty98
    291 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Been playing against guys with all ice teams, and I gotta say, they have been easy wins. Don't know is I got matched up with guys that were just bad, but I am not impressed.
  • If the team was all ice cards then most likely, not sure but they won't have TN and S active. Gives you a big advantage. The new cards are very nice but synergies on the ice cards are very different from their original.
  • It sure now you would know who they had. You can't see their team in comp seasons right? Only online seasons right
  • After changing all my lineup around.. I still have S and TN activated. I carefully looked into every player to make sure of it. I am now debating if I should go after Ice Kucherov since I am sitting on 360k coins.
  • hockeyfreak1978
    9 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Seems that we get some gold collectibles from christmas rewards.
    Does anybody know when we got our rewards last year? Ice sets are running till February, so do you think we will get reward packs before?
  • jake19ny
    688 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    It sure now you would know who they had. You can't see their team in comp seasons right? Only online seasons right

    You are correct there is no way of knowing what type of card someone has in their line-up unless it’s the only card that NHL player has in the game
  • Seems that we get some gold collectibles from christmas rewards.
    Does anybody know when we got our rewards last year? Ice sets are running till February, so do you think we will get reward packs before?

    We got them right after.
  • I wonder if they intend on adding anymore Ice sets.
  • I doubt it. 100 players is a lot. All at once.
  • It was a great weekend to grind the market.. managed to stack away a nice chunk of coin
  • IAmTheNizz wrote: »
    I wonder if they intend on adding anymore Ice sets.

    I hope do a Stage 2 and with all new players to acquire.
    HUT = Kickass Gaming
    PSN = MastaDamage
  • A fire set. Which melts the ice cards.
  • Legends with Ice cards together you can easily get S, TN, LL...I have 7 activated and if its not a garbage connection then its a great game with regards to NAAAAAANG
  • ABUSEU905 wrote: »
    Legends with Ice cards together you can easily get S, TN, LL...I have 7 activated and if its not a garbage connection then its a great game with regards to NAAAAAANG

    My games have been so fast lately.
  • ABUSEU905 wrote: »
    Legends with Ice cards together you can easily get S, TN, LL...I have 7 activated and if its not a garbage connection then its a great game with regards to NAAAAAANG

    My games have been so fast lately.

    except the ones that aren't
  • IAmTheNizz wrote: »
    I wonder if they intend on adding anymore Ice sets.

    I hope do a Stage 2 and with all new players to acquire.


    My guess is the same day the Ice sets come down (Feb. 2), Series 2 will go up. It's pretty much the exact same time as Series 2 dropped last year.
  • nWoDust wrote: »
    IAmTheNizz wrote: »
    I wonder if they intend on adding anymore Ice sets.

    I hope do a Stage 2 and with all new players to acquire.


    My guess is the same day the Ice sets come down (Feb. 2), Series 2 will go up. It's pretty much the exact same time as Series 2 dropped last year.

    I hope there’s no series 2 this year...
  • verrette99 wrote: »
    nWoDust wrote: »
    IAmTheNizz wrote: »
    I wonder if they intend on adding anymore Ice sets.

    I hope do a Stage 2 and with all new players to acquire.


    My guess is the same day the Ice sets come down (Feb. 2), Series 2 will go up. It's pretty much the exact same time as Series 2 dropped last year.

    I hope there’s no series 2 this year...

    Same here, it killed my interest in HUT last year, after building a whole team around the Series 1 synergies.
  • nWoDust wrote: »
    verrette99 wrote: »
    nWoDust wrote: »
    IAmTheNizz wrote: »
    I wonder if they intend on adding anymore Ice sets.

    I hope do a Stage 2 and with all new players to acquire.


    My guess is the same day the Ice sets come down (Feb. 2), Series 2 will go up. It's pretty much the exact same time as Series 2 dropped last year.

    I hope there’s no series 2 this year...

    Same here, it killed my interest in HUT last year, after building a whole team around the Series 1 synergies.

    Don’t want it as well
    I am the consequence of your actions
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!