EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

Inconsistent Movember Upgrades

In my collection I have a wide range of Movember cards specifically Henrik Lundqvist, David Pastrnak, Filip Forsberg, T.J. Brodie, Justin Faulk, Jake DeBrusk, Justin Faulk, and Luke Glendening. Some of these cards in my collection have been upgraded to their highest overall while some have not. Lundqvist originally an 86 has upgraded to his 89 version. Brodie has upgraded to his 86 originally an 84. DeBrusk upgraded to his 84 originally a 78. Glendening has upgraded to his 82 originally an 80. Meanwhile Pastrnak has not upgraded to his 89 Ice Set version, and Faulk has not been upgraded to his 86 overall TOTW. (Originally 85). Also Forsberg has upgraded to his 86 version, (Originally a 85) but has also not upgraded to his 90 Ice Set version. I have spoken with EA Help and been told the Movember upgrades are no longer in this game hence the introduction of Evolution cards. If this is the case why are some players getting properly upgraded and some are not. If anyone else is having a problem similar to this I recommend commenting or sharing this post so we have a higher chance of getting our problem solved.

Replies

• LOl the ea guy is right. If some have the good overall it is only because they haven’t received an upgrade since their Movember card was released
  • The DeBrusk was upgraded this weekend so obviously it is still an issue
  • There is no problem here. Movember cards were the highest rated card of a player at that moment. So for example. When the Forsberg mov card was released, he had a 86 card out. So his movember is an 86. It will never go up after that. Only evolution cards will match the highest performance based card.
  • :lol::lol::lol: EA:1 NHPCCAV:0
  • :lol::lol::lol: EA:1 NHPCCAV:0

play nice
  • Movembers don't upgrade this year. it's only the EVO Cards!
    HUT = Kickass Gaming
    PSN = MastaDamage
  • What's the advantage of those not upgraded movember cards?
  • basiel2004 wrote: »
    What's the advantage of those not upgraded movember cards?

They look better

I am the consequence of your actions
  • They are released through the whole year instead of just November, bigger money maker for ea
  • I have a TOTW or MOV (not sure which) Sergachev that was upgraded to an 88 when the ice cards were released, so he's referring to that phenomenon, which the development team has not bothered to explain.
  • I have a TOTW or MOV (not sure which) Sergachev that was upgraded to an 88 when the ice cards were released, so he's referring to that phenomenon, which the development team has not bothered to explain.

They have explained that many times. When they upgrade or add a new base card, if they received any special cards previous, those cards as well go up. So sergachev had a 79 bronze card. When he received. Totw card, it was an 81. He didn't have a gold card. Once they gave him a gold at 85, his special cards there after went up. They have been doing this for quite a while. Same thing with barzal etc.