EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

Hut Christmas lights ?

Prev1
How do I advance my lights I am stuck on 4? Can someone explains

Replies

• They are total for community and not for individual. You have to do Xmas sets, challenges, play games and login daily
    I am the consequence of your actions
  • And yeah, of course, open packs
  • Ok so just but playing so far on the 5th I get those players and the gold collectibles ? Do I have to hit a minimum of anything ?
  • I play the challenge most days but I forget here and there I prob have played 6
  • As I said, it’s a total for community that will determine the level of reward. Not your individual total. You just have to have participated in order to qualify
  • Last year you needed to do at least one set. Don't remember seeing anything about that this year.
  • Last year you needed to do at least one set. Don't remember seeing anything about that this year.

It says only that you have to contribute.

• We are not going at a steady rate lol
  • And the overall for Christmas legend is growing very slowly as well. At this rate it won’t be a card over 90
  • And considering you can have a 94 Stamkos for 100K... it will be a waste unless he is at least a 92 with great synergies
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    And considering you can have a 94 Stamkos for 100K... it will be a waste unless he is at least a 92 with great synergies

I assume currently a lot of people hold we can keep the lower number in order to get 3 or 4 gold collectibles. With these cards we can at least do some ice sets. I still have Gaudrau, Kane, Wheeler, Scheifele, Doughty, Giroux, Matthews and others in the pipeline, waiting for gold collectibles.
  • You guys really think this is real? C'mon...remember last year?
  • And what was last year? We came just short of the final reward but got it anyway
  • Hitmantik wrote: »
    And what was last year? We came just short of the final reward but got it anyway

Exactly lol
  • Just sign in and you will get the reward... not that we need it cause every team is completely stacked with ice players now and the servers are clogged up on the regular... markets completely ruined and you can buy 87s for 900 coins lol...Tis the Season
  • Since my team is bulit with EVOs only anyway the reward more or less doesnt matter for me. I would appreciate just a number of gold collectibles to push my second team with the ICE cards.

But yes, I am quite sure we will get final award anyway. Considering the current speed I am quite sure we never reach that end on our own.
  • I think the market is fine. And I'm loving the speed of the game with the new cards out. So fast.
  • I'm looking at the pace we are going and what's left... a bit more than 2 weeks... Yea kids will play more during the holidays, but to get anything "special" we need to get to Tier 9.

That means 90M which is about twice the amount we have right now.

People improved their team greatly with the ice cards, combined with the well known very low drop rate in packs... I doubt people will buy that many packs until the end of the year.

That means less lights but also less Christmas cards and players created. Which is the best way to get lights.

I don't know, I am usually not too pessimistic, but it does not look that good if we want to get something interesting.
  • So basically everyone gets the same reward and you don't have to do anything to get "extra" as an individual?