EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 1st

Check out our latest content update, bug fixes & key areas on which we need your feedback here.

Don’t take any penalties

As you take an offensive zone faceoff, win it, & your 93 Ice Gaudreau with 99 discipline takes an offensive zone high sticking penalty for absolutely no legitimate reason whatsoever.

Quit riggging the hut challenges & forcing people to replay the same challenge. When a 99 disciplined player takes an offensive zone penalty while YOU have the puck, for a challenge that requires no penalties, then sorry, that’s textbook rigged.

Replies

• For the record, I’m not complaining because of this 1 incident. This happens literally every time a challenge has this 1 particular requirement. I’ve had Bossy & Lidstrom pulling the exact same AI stunt. I’m just over it already. It’s beyond blatant.
  • It’s definitely rigged
    I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • This post is life. I said last year ( I would search but I am far too lazy today )... that IF they were to add some sort of rewards system for OFFLINE games, it would only be a matter of time before people started blaming the game and/or EA for not being able to complete them.. This is most likely why they didn't offer any offline gaming rewards for so long...