EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

Finally great pulls!

Prev1
I have spent hundreds of dollars on packs. Got a few decent pulls but nothing great. Today I pulled evo mcdavid and evo tarasenko in one pack :D

Replies

• Nice! Are you going to keep them or sell them?
    HUT = Kickass Gaming
    PSN = MastaDamage
  • Keep them for now.
  • I have spent hundreds of dollars on packs. Got a few decent pulls but nothing great. Today I pulled evo mcdavid and evo tarasenko in one pack :D

Lol. I've been getting great pulls all season and haven't given them a dime, except the 60 to buy the game. Evo johnny hockey, evo laine 4 over evos that I sold. 92 bure 92 recchi. Karlson 91 gonchar. I could go on and on. Don't give them money.
  • Which packs? Holiday rare players or gold plus?
  • Rare player 20 gold pack
  • i just got the last pack in playing against computer, the thing we have 31 teams to beat..

in the same pack , i open crosby 93 overalls glace and mcdavid 89 overalls..

i feel so so lucky , i am right to feel like this right?

wowww free crosby and mini mcdavid :)
  • Make Mcdavid ice.
  • PadrinoVI
    93 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    sctty98 wrote: »
    I have spent hundreds of dollars on packs. Got a few decent pulls but nothing great. Today I pulled evo mcdavid and evo tarasenko in one pack :D

Lol. I've been getting great pulls all season and haven't given them a dime, except the 60 to buy the game. Evo johnny hockey, evo laine 4 over evos that I sold. 92 bure 92 recchi. Karlson 91 gonchar. I could go on and on. Don't give them money.

Even though I'm all for individual freedom and I don't judge the guys Who put money, I have to agree to the "don't give them money" part. It's sending the wrong message to EA and it's good money weirdly spent. For 2 years now I built a great team without spending, and it's very much fun, though demanding. I don't get pulls like you though, as I don't open packs except those given by challenge or my CS. I only Play the market (hard). I find your pack luck disturbing loll
  • Opened one and pulled
    EVO Kane
    ICE Seguin
    ICE Weber
    ICE Bobrovsky
    ICE Malkin
    Tried another pack and pulled nothing but 85-83 Golds. Decided my first pack was worth it and caslled it a day. Made the coins back and plenty more anyway
  • Evo Kane is awesome and has 2 upgrades coming
  • Since we are talking about packs ! I have a question for you pack experts! Got 2 gold + packs and a rare players pack with the challenges ! I wonder when would you open them? Now? Thanks!
  • Best Time woulda been during the evo re-release. I would open them when theres a player you want In packs or when there is an expensive player in packs
  • Yeah Thursday was the day. If you can hold out, wait for toty. That's what I'm doing now. Not many cards out at the moment that I really want.
  • Merci distingué collègue ! Thanks for your time, appreciated from a veteran. I'll weigh my options !
  • Some good pulls. I'd say keep your Evos for now
    I am the consequence of your actions
  • Yeah Thursday was the day. If you can hold out, wait for toty. That's what I'm doing now. Not many cards out at the moment that I really want.

Thanks for your time also Matt !
  • PadrinoVI wrote: »
    Merci distingué collègue ! Thanks for your time, appreciated from a veteran. I'll weigh my options !

Fait plaisir :p
  • Nice yanks in those packs. I kinda thought the packs have been juiced all year.
  • Swoops--73 wrote: »
    Nice yanks in those packs. I kinda thought the packs have been juiced all year.

It seems to me that CS reward packs have higher chances of pulling something decent.
    I am the consequence of your actions
  • Yep ea did good this year with the packs. I’ve been around here a few years and it’s always the same posts . I wasted 50 on packs best pull was samuels the coach. Or just a bunch of crap packs. I don’t see that much this year.