EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 1st

Check out our latest content update, bug fixes & key areas on which we need your feedback here.

Your team?!

Replies

• https://hutdb.net/18/builder/1034409

Updated Team.

EVO Schenn is on my list to replace FF Hischier...
  • I brought in EVO Hedman and EVO Tavares, plus I put EVO Schenn into the ststem.

EVO Stamkos - EVO Crosby - EVO Kucherov
    EVO Ovechkin - EVO Tavares - EVO McDavid
    EVO MacKinnon - EVO Giroux - EVO Tarasenko
    EVO Gaudreau - EVO Eichel - EVO Benn

EVO Hedmann - EVO Karlsson
    EVO Burns - EVO Doughty
    EVO Josi - EVO Wheeler

EVO Price - BTOTW Hart

In the system: EVO Scheifele, EVO Schenn, EVO Matthews, EVO Laine, EVO Hall, EVO Werenski, EVO Gostisbehere
  • Finch1965 wrote: »
    I brought in EVO Hedman and EVO Tavares, plus I put EVO Schenn into the ststem.

EVO Stamkos - EVO Crosby - EVO Kucherov
    EVO Ovechkin - EVO Tavares - EVO McDavid
    EVO MacKinnon - EVO Giroux - EVO Tarasenko
    EVO Gaudreau - EVO Eichel - EVO Benn

EVO Hedmann - EVO Karlsson
    EVO Burns - EVO Doughty
    EVO Josi - EVO Wheeler

EVO Price - BTOTW Hart

In the system: EVO Scheifele, EVO Schenn, EVO Matthews, EVO Laine, EVO Hall, EVO Werenski, EVO Gostisbehere

Man that’s a crazy good team !
  • Made a couple more upgrades. Gonna have around 275k once I sell Sullivan and ice Karlsson. Next target is the new 88 iginla for my 4th line.

Ice Stamkos - Sakic - ice Gaudreau
    94 Lanny - LGD Koivu - Bure
    Ice Mackinnon - FO Toews - Rolston
    Ff Barzal - Ff Hischier - Rookie mcdavid

Ice pietrangelo - gonchar
    Hero macinnis - Niedermayer
    89 totw Subban - Evo Werenski

Ice rinne
  • sold Evo Ovi and got the 97 MS Ovi instead (since hes basically maxed out).. pocketed 500K profit.. stay tuned while I tweak the squad
    @Finch1965
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    sold Evo Ovi and got the 97 MS Ovi instead (since hes basically maxed out).. pocketed 500K profit.. stay tuned while I tweak the squad
    @Finch1965

An absolut solid and wise move. The difference between 97 MS Ovi and a 99 EVO Ovi will be most likely more or less not recognizeable, with TN and S activated. However, I dont know who else I can buy or trade with the extra 500k (I have all I need) and I like the shinny look of my EVOs.

I am done with team building till TOTY. When TOTY comes I will just get two new goalies to add some synergies (likely AA and CW). Other than that I can focus on playing the game and watching my EVO upgrade with every week.

• Decided to sell my team and build a ''young guns'' team with players 24yo or under. Currently looking like this:

92 PT MacKinnon - ICE McDavid - ICE Gaudreau
    iPOTG Nylander - EVO Draisaitl - ICE Matthews
    iPOTG Yamamoto - iPOTG Heponiemi - EVO Drouin
    87 PT Arvidsson - EVO Barkov - EVO Aho

ICE Laine - EVO Ghost
    91 PT Eichel - 89 MS Sergachev
    iPOTG Liljegren - EVO Werenski

ICE Vasilevsky - iPOTG Hart

Active synergies: FS, BM, CP, S, TN.
    Always win sometimes lose.
  • Ice stamkos - sakic - ice gaudreau
    Mov Lanny - lgd Koivu - bure
    Ice mackinnon - fo Toews - evo malkin
    Ipotg yamamoto - ipotg ruzicka - ipotg abramov

Ice pietrangelo - gonchar
    Héro macinnis - niedermayer
    Evo Subban - evo werenski

Ice rinne

Not bad :p
  • So after my evo pulls yesterday, here's what I got

Evo wheeler 96 messier evo Kane
    Ice ovi ice Crosby evo senko
    91 Heatley evo berg ipotg abramov
    Fb Zetterberg linden ipotg Brown

93 hedman evo burns
    Pronger evo subban
    Evo ghost ipotg liljergen

Evo price ipotg hart
  • EVO Mackinnon- ICE Stamkos- PT Kucherov
    95 MS Ovechkin- ICE McDavid- EVO Gaudreau
    MSP McDonald- Sakic- Bure
    EVO Eichel- Modano- EVO Kane

ICE Karlsson- 93 TOTW Hedman
    EVO Subban- Niedermayer
    MSP Burns- EVO Gostisbehere

ICE Rinne
    2LL Scrub

Synergies: RS, FS, BM, HT, CP, LL, S, TN
    Bench: Pronger, PT Doughty, EVO Matthews, EVO Tarasenko, Lidstrom, EVO Ekman-Larsson

• (93)ICE.McDavid - (93)EVO.Crosby - (91)EVO.Matthews
    (94)EVO.Stamkos - (91) Sittler - (92)Bure
    (94)EVO.Mackinnon - (92)Sakic- (93)EVO.Tavares
    (91)EVO.Laine - (90)EVO.Bergeron - (91)EVO.Malkin

(92)ICE.Karlsson - (92)Niedermeyer
    (93)EVO.Wheeler - (91)Gonchar
    (92)EVO.Subban - (92)EVO.Kopitar

(93)EVO.Bobrovsky
    (87)iPOTG Hart

Synergies
    Silky Smooth
    Thread the Needle
    Locker Room Leaders
    Breakout Master
    Clutch Player
    Fine Shooting
    Rocket Skates

** My first line only has Ice McDavid since I sold my Evo Ovi 2 weeks ago for 1 million, which allowed me to upgrade my team to more than 50% Evos. I will buy back an Ovi when his price settles.

*** In the System: 2nd Evo Matthews, 2nd Evo Bergeron, 2nd Evo Malkin, Evo Price, Evo Rinne, Evo Drouin, and like 5 other legends I am just holding on to. Also have about 200K liquid
  • Finch1965
    256 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    [email protected] Nice Evo boost during the market crash.

I still have my EVO 91+ Only team (with some upgrades) and just added a few players to the system
    https://hutdb.net/18/builder/1048845

In the system EVO Kopitar, EVO, Scheifele, EVO Laine, EVO Matthews, EVO Voracek, EVO Schenn, EVO Draisaitl, EVO Hall, EVO Subban, EVO Gostisbehere, EVO Werenski, EVO Rakell
    For tonights new EVOs I have 400k in backhand and a second EVO Doughty for trade.

However, with the IPOTGs I bulit an absolute fun team with all the top IPOTGs (all 5 team synergies plus 3 player synergies). They are so fast and moveable and the shoting power feels like Ovi. There a bit weaker in the defense department but other than that, this team offers the maximum fun. And the best of it, last night 5 of them were upgraded like EVOs. I love it, more speed and more fun.
    https://hutdb.net/18/builder/1042332

I can absolutely recommend these IPOTGs.

I still have my EVO 91+ Only team (with some upgrades) and just added a few players to the system

In the system EVO Kopitar, EVO, Scheifele, EVO Laine, EVO Matthews, EVO Voracek, EVO Schenn, EVO Draisaitl, EVO Hall, EVO Subban, EVO Gostisbehere, EVO Werenski, EVO Rakell
    For tonights new EVOs I have 400k in backhand and a second EVO Doughty for trade.

However, with the IPOTGs I bulit an absolute fun team with all the top IPOTGs (all 5 team synergies plus 3 player synergies). They are so fast and moveable and the shoting power feels like Ovi. There a bit weaker in the defense department but other than that, this team offers the maximum fun. And the best of it, last night 5 of them were upgraded like EVOs. I love it, more speed and more fun.

Thanks @Finch1965 ... I grinded market yesterday and sold one of my bergerons.. I now have 850K liquid, will upgrade within the next week

Damn. 5 team synergies on the second team is insane. My only questions is on your primary team why don't you upgrade your backup goalie with an AA and the 2 LL's change your coach to the AAA and you'll have an extra team synergy?
  • plantnap81
    49 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    My current roster. I spent no $ on. Built it by playing games, doing challenges and being smart with the packs I get every week:
    https://hutdb.net/18/builder/1050650
  • plantnap81 wrote: »
    Finch1965 wrote: »

****. 5 team synergies on the second team is insane. My only questions is on your primary team why don't you upgrade your backup goalie with an AA and the 2 LL's change your coach to the AAA and you'll have an extra team synergy?

I already have the AA coach and so there is no chance from here to activate AA, with 6x AA. I would need to do some more changes in order to get this. When I add 96 Messier and 95 Heatley I could do that but I intend to stay with EVOs only (with excption of the second goalie).

I already have the AA coach and so there is no chance from here to activate AA, with 6x AA. I would need to do some more changes in order to get this. When I add 96 Messier and 95 Heatley I could do that but I intend to stay with EVOs only (with excption of the second goalie).
    My bad. I didn't think you had the coach. Cool team.

• Evo Ovi Ice Crosby Ice Kuch
    Evo MacKinnon Evo McDavid Evo Gaudreau
    Ice Stamkos Evo Giroux Evo Kane
    Evo Eickel LGD Sakic Evo Tarasenko

Evo Karlson Lgd niedermayer
    Ice pietrangelo lgd Bourque
    Lgd Boyle lgd Gonchar

Evo Brobovski Lgd Broduer
  • I’ve made some changes just hoping for a patch or at least a better CS than this outdoor one too play.

Evo Marchand - Evo Crosby - Hero Jagr
    Evo Kucherov - 96 Messier - Evo Ovi
    93 Kane - 95 McKinnon - ICE Wheeler
    92 McDavd - FO Brindamour - Evo Kessel

95 Niedermeyer - ICE Pietroangelo
    93 Hedman - 92 Doughty
    LGD Gonchar - Evo Burns

92 Lundqvist. 91 Price

Synergies: RS, PP, HT, FS, DZ, TN, S, LL
  • Evo Ovechkin - UL Crosby - Evo Kucherov
    Hero Iginla - Hero Jagr - Evo McDavid
    Evo Stamkos - UL Messier - Evo Kane