EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 1st

Check out our latest content update, bug fixes & key areas on which we need your feedback here.

any way to get removed hut team back?

I misscliked and I removed my nhl 18 hut team. I hope so much to get my team back. Is there anything to do? I talked in ea chat and got me checked in here. whether there are moderators who could help me with this problem?

Replies

• No one here can help. File a claim with EA help
  • habs92
    138 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    How is that possible lol you have to go to my team, press triangle and click yes.
  • habs92 wrote: »
    How is that possible lol you have to go to my team, press triangle and click yes.

Sometimes people like playing on the edge
  • You need to find the number to their Vancouver studio. They keep it well hidden, but if you do enough searching you should be able to find it. If I remembered I'd give you it. And when you do find it you have to keep trying it because most times they send you to a recording telling you to go to their customer support, but we all know how worthless they are. Eventually you should get to someone. Same thing happened to me a couple years back. Took me about a month, but I was able to get them to give me a minimum of a full squad of a cards I was missing. Good luck
  • I'm fairly certain it's permanent
    I am the consequence of your actions