EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 1st

Check out our latest content update, bug fixes & key areas on which we need your feedback here.

Max lights reached

Rewards givin out Jan 8th.

10 Gold rare players
5 Gold collectables
92 ovr Christmas Legend
86+ Ovr player item

Replies

• That was some good farming there
  • we don't get the rewards tonight??
  • Jan 8th
  • Changed to Jan 11 now
    I am the consequence of your actions
  • Why is it changed to 11 now?

I would imagine only someone from EA can answer that
  • I have a feeling it's because they're going to change the rewards up.
  • I have a feeling it's because they're going to change the rewards up.

Well, we did over achieve this year. And 92 player, when they are going for like 15k, is not much of a reward to be honest. Gold collectibles will be much more useful
  • I wouldn't be shocked if they took the collectables away and gave a higher rated card.
  • yeah keep in mind that some people that helped over achieve are the new players that just came on board about two weeks ago, those players would much rather have a 95 player than collectibles...its all about the market...
  • yeah keep in mind that some people that helped over achieve are the new players that just came on board about two weeks ago, those players would much rather have a 95 player than collectibles...its all about the market...

Agree. I also really want there to be an option. Everyone should get a special Christmas legend collectable. They should have a special set with a goalie, dman, centre and winger. You get to choose which player you want. Complete the set with your free special collectable and that's it.

Agree. I also really want there to be an option. Everyone should get a special Christmas legend collectable. They should have a special set with a goalie, dman, centre and winger. You get to choose which player you want. Complete the set with your free special collectable and that's it.

Lol it’s ea. Everyone will get the same player like last year... wouldn’t be surprised if we all get Richards again
  • Sgt_Kelso
    1109 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    The cynic in me says the max lights are a sham, they probably didn't even reach 8 lights, but EA wants to keep up appearances, so we get max lights. It doesn't cost them anything, and it would be bad for image to be seen fallen short.
  • The total was just short of the maximum reward last year.
  • Sgt_Kelso wrote: »
    The cynic in me says the max lights are a sham, they probably didn't even reach 8 lights, but EA wants to keep up appearances, so we get max lights. It doesn't cost them anything, and it would be bad for image to be seen fallen short.

It did jump from 7 to 12 mighty quick but I won’t look a gift horse in the mouth.....lol