EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 1st

Check out our latest content update, bug fixes & key areas on which we need your feedback here.

Outdoor Blizzard Packs

jake19ny
627 posts Member
edited January 2018
So I buy a pack of 30 cards that claim 20 Gold Rare 5 prospect of outdoor collectibles and 5 prospect of gold collectibles.....my pack contained 8 HUT tips. 8 out of 30 cards were friggin HUT tips. Hers a tip don’t buy these packs lol

Replies

• Pack luck is gone as they are trying to gain more money.
  • Not true on my end. Pack luck has been very good to me this year. Got some really incredible cards. Better than any other year and I’ve been playing this since NHL 11.
    I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • My pack luck has been on fire as well. Pulled both evo Larkin and boesner last week
  • Oh I agree packs have been juiced this year. What you pull out of the blizzard packs tho? Money grab pack imo.
  • Well that’s just it....it’s luck. Overall packs have been great this year and I kind of posted this in fun but believe me if my overall pack luck was bad this would totally flip me out.
  • I never but the season packs. We get them for free.
  • I have a pile of blizzard packs coming from my CS rewards...plus xmas gifts and legend...my team is already juiced and I happily bought my last pack back in the beginning of December... 7 syns going with 4 team... but still don't mean **** if you get the good old EA servers delay
  • ABUSEU905 wrote: »
    I have a pile of blizzard packs coming from my CS rewards...plus xmas gifts and legend...my team is already juiced and I happily bought my last pack back in the beginning of December... 7 syns going with 4 team... but still don't mean **** if you get the good old EA servers delay

These **** delays...I didn’t get any good game since january 4th. I’m always top 500-1000 in CS, but now, i finished the first round top 4000... I hate this game so **** much, it makes me sick that it is the only hockey game out there.

I got a lot of good cards like evo tava, evo giroux... it’s just completely useless when you get delays.
  • habs92 wrote: »
    ABUSEU905 wrote: »
    I have a pile of blizzard packs coming from my CS rewards...plus xmas gifts and legend...my team is already juiced and I happily bought my last pack back in the beginning of December... 7 syns going with 4 team... but still don't mean **** if you get the good old EA servers delay

These **** delays...I didn’t get any good game since january 4th. I’m always top 500-1000 in CS, but now, i finished the first round top 4000... I hate this game so **** much, it makes me sick that it is the only hockey game out there.

I got a lot of good cards like evo tava, evo giroux... it’s just completely useless when you get delays.

Same
  • ^^^this x1000000