EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 1st

Check out our latest content update, bug fixes & key areas on which we need your feedback here.

daily reward

how long is this daily pack thing? is this replacing the coin streak reward?

Replies

• Yes. It's in there for good.
  • expandrums
    39 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    thanks. that's brutal :(
  • Well it's still something for doing nothing. Some folks have pulled great cards from it. But that's rare. It is what it is
  • dirtyrotinapple
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    its pretty cool in my book...havent pulled any rare cards yet but at times i do get 750-1000 coins which is cool for nothing.
  • its pretty cool in my book...havent pulled any rare cards yet but at times i do get 750-1000 coins which is cool for nothing.

It was 1500 coins before...
  • Okay think about this for a second. The market is very low right now meaning you can buy high rated cards for pretty cheap. If people are collecting 1000 plus each day for a login bonus they will have more access to high rated cards. If people have easy access to these cards THERE IS LESS REASON TO BUY PACKS. What’s EA’s answer to this loss of revenue ? Give them 100 coins every 12 hours and a jersey they will never use LOL it’s almost as if they don’t want people play their games.
  • They added the challenges that are easy coins without even burning contracts. Think of that as your daily reward if it makes you feel better? Plus the free packs from CS. They're actually anything but greedy this year. They've made it easy to build a stacked team for free.

I'm completely dumbfounded by some of the complaints on here. I think if they gave everybody a free team of 98 overall players, y'all would complain that they aren't 99's.

Can't we just stick with complaining about the lousy gameplay?
  • They added the challenges that are easy coins without even burning contracts. Think of that as your daily reward if it makes you feel better? Plus the free packs from CS. They're actually anything but greedy this year. They've made it easy to build a stacked team for free.

I'm completely dumbfounded by some of the complaints on here. I think if they gave everybody a free team of 98 overall players, y'all would complain that they aren't 99's.

Can't we just stick with complaining about the lousy gameplay?

Don’t be naive. They have to give you a taste and you still have to succeed to get those packs. If you think your interests are being taken into account you might want to hop off caaaaause they taking you for a ride ;)