EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 1st

Check out our latest content update, bug fixes & key areas on which we need your feedback here.

Christmas gifts

13Next

Replies

• A 92 Luc Robitaille, 1 ICE Zibanejad, 5 goldcards and a lot of crap... but then again, free packs are always nice!!
  • I think the collectable idea would have been great. Oh Well. My cards sucked after cujo and the golds
  • I got messier xmas... his syns suck though...sold my other messier and had to fix up the team to replace the missing syns... made a few ice players who plummeted significantly and wont sell... :(
  • The majority of the ICE sell for less than thegold collectible needed to make them these days. Just not worth it.
  • jake19ny wrote: »
    The majority of the ICE sell for less than thegold collectible needed to make them these days. Just not worth it.

People used their untradeable cards to make them. Market is flooded
    I am the consequence of your actions
  • jrad7080 wrote: »
    92 Recchi for me along with a few ICE players. Good with me considering I started around mid December so these guys will help. I took a break from HUT for a few years, it's nice to see a few familiar names here from the old EA forum

Welcome back then
    May the skill gap compression be with you
  • I got a 92 Brian Rolston Wild RW/TWF LHS 2PP , 1 TN and crap after!

Really ? Rolston was a big part of my team on and off this year. Really great player.
  • 96 messier is awesome. My 2nd line centre behind ipotg Crosby. You're a fool to not use messier

You know it's **** lol
  • Has anyone else not received a Christmas pack? I have been playing a lot recently and for some reason I still haven’t received a Christmas pack. Can anyone help with this?
  • Did you go into unopened packs?
  • I got 95OVR Chelios, as a long time Blackhawk fan I couldn’t be happier!
  • Armakuni_k wrote: »
    I got 95OVR Chelios, as a long time Blackhawk fan I couldn’t be happier!

To bad he's a Red Wing
  • Armakuni_k wrote: »
    I got 95OVR Chelios, as a long time Blackhawk fan I couldn’t be happier!

To bad he's a Red Wing

Sure, I’d rather have him with #7 on the back - but better playing him as a Red Wing than not at all.

• Socair
    1751 posts Game Changer
    edited November 2018
    Old thread closed. Please don’t revive old threads.
    NHL Series Game Changer & Volunteer Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!