EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 1st

Check out our latest content update, bug fixes & key areas on which we need your feedback here.

Need a good 1st line Center

Prev1
verrette99
716 posts Member
edited January 2018
Any suggestions on a good center with at least 87 faceoff? Tried totw 95 Crosby but wasn’t impressed lol.. I have sakic and Koivu right now as my 1st and 2nd C

Replies

• Oh I have 425k + an extra sakic to work with
  • Evo Bergeron
  • I like evo Bergeron. A lot. But my top 2 centres are 96 messier and 96 Crosby. Messier is probably my favorite out of the two. I'm more of a defensive player. But they're both great
  • Might save up for messier then.. Bergeron is a bit too defensive for a 1st line C imo
  • Ice Stammer is good enuf,Totw Bergeron whit 93 faceoffs was disappoint ...
  • verrette99 wrote: »
    Any suggestions on a good center with at least 87 faceoff? Tried totw 95 Crosby but wasn’t impressed lol.. I have sakic and Koivu right now as my 1st and 2nd C

Sakic & Koivu ! Un vrai.
    May the skill gap compression be with you
  • PadrinoVI wrote: »
    verrette99 wrote: »

Sakic & Koivu ! Un vrai.

Oui monsieur ! :p
  • MCMZ
    37 posts Member
    EVO Giroux
    Miss putting my HUT team here....
  • ULGD Crosby or Messier.
  • ULGD Messier...................
  • I like evo Bergeron. A lot. But my top 2 centres are 96 messier and 96 Crosby. Messier is probably my favorite out of the two. I'm more of a defensive player. But they're both great

This. I have EVO Crosby and the 96 Messier as my 1-2 centers. The Messier is awesome on draws and solid defensively. Good passer and can score as well. He has speed the other Messier cards do not and he is a super solid penalty killer., if you are patient you can scoop him for 500,000
  • Honestly, Kyrou has been unbelieable for me. I think Kyrou has 88 faceoffs and has 99 speed and good shooting.
  • Try the 93 everything crosby. He has awesome synergies and he’s cheap.
  • Crosby8789 wrote: »
    Honestly, Kyrou has been unbelieable for me. I think Kyrou has 88 faceoffs and has 99 speed and good shooting.

I have kyrou on my 4th line lw
  • habs92 wrote: »
    Try the 93 everything crosby. He has awesome synergies and he’s cheap.

Idk.. I have tried 95 totw Crosby and ice Crosby and he wasn’t anything special. Think I’ll go with 96 messier. Evo Giroux and Bergeron are solid cards but they are so overpriced
  • Ouch. Cheapest messier up on ps4 is 765k lol
  • verrette99 wrote: »
    Ouch. Cheapest messier up on ps4 is 765k lol

Be patient and keep watching the market. Those cards fluctuate a lot. They go from 800000 to 500000 often

He’s my first line center as well. I have him with ice Ovi & ice Kuch. All 3 of them have protect the puck too. Almost like they were made for each other.

He’s my first line center as well. I have him with ice Ovi & ice Kuch. All 3 of them have protect the puck too. Almost like they were made for each other.

I have ice ovie and ice kuch on my 1st line too ! Might give him a try

Hahaha "93 everything". Just got him. Can't wait.
    May the skill gap compression be with you