EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 1st

Check out our latest content update, bug fixes & key areas on which we need your feedback here.

Is it just me or could they get a little more creative with legends

Where are some of the greats. List some people you wanna see. I know I wanna see flyers get some love with leclair and Desjardans and lindros. And Bobby Clarke

Replies

• Each former player has to give permission to be used in game. It costs
    I am the consequence of your actions
  • I'd like to see Kimmonen, Afinogenov, Kariya, Primeau, Yashin, Naslund, Straka...
  • rokaru8 wrote: »
    I'd like to see Kimmonen, Afinogenov, Kariya, Primeau, Yashin, Naslund, Straka...

Yuo mean Kimmo Timonen?
    I'd like to see Kimmonen, Afinogenov, Kariya, Primeau, Yashin, Naslund, Straka...

List could be endless: Bondra, Selanne, Francis, Sundin, Fedorov, Coffey, Forsberg, Leetch, Nieuwendyk, Oates, Yzerman.

But to be honest, there are far more ex players in the game now compared to few years ago. Especially since the introduction of Heroes
    I am the consequence of your actions

Yuo mean Kimmo Timonen?

Haha yes of course
  • So many good players the list could be long. My personal choice would Yzerman or Gartner
  • Dryden,Guy,Robinson......i think we need/want FULL teams from the past....50's leafs,70's habs/bruins,80's oilers/islanders,90's penguins
    THE...Detriot Frenzy Alumni
  • Gilbert Perreault, Patrick Roy, Obviously Gretzky, Lemieux, Turgeon, Mogilny, Selanne...
  • yzerman please
  • It sure woukd be great if they could pull from the same base like the show. But the nhl isn't that lucky
  • They should have all the players that have ever played. That would make for very interesting packs.

"I just got a Sean Hill...I wonder if I should use him to replace Normand Rochefort or Mikhail Tatarinov".
  • Hitmantix wrote: »
    rokaru8 wrote: »

List could be endless: Bondra, Selanne, Francis, Sundin, Fedorov, Coffey, Forsberg, Leetch, Nieuwendyk, Oates, Yzerman.

But to be honest, there are far more ex players in the game now compared to few years ago. Especially since the introduction of Heroes

YES! I have literally been wanting Sundin in this game ever since legends were a thing.
  • Eldur74 wrote: »
    They should have all the players that have ever played. That would make for very interesting packs.

"I just got a Sean Hill...I wonder if I should use him to replace Normand Rochefort or Mikhail Tatarinov".

Hahahahahah very good.
    May the skill gap compression be with you
  • You would think we would see a lot more players in Legends/Heros, a lot of ex players are coaches or in some way are still in the NHL.
    HUT = Kickass Gaming
    PSN = MastaDamage
  • You would think we would see a lot more players in Legends/Heros, a lot of ex players are coaches or in some way are still in the NHL.

That is true.
    May the skill gap compression be with you
  • Crosby8789 wrote: »
    Hitmantix wrote: »

YES! I have literally been wanting Sundin in this game ever since legends were a thing.

Word. And I cant imagine he would demand any $, my impression of him is a very down to earth and a generally great guy.
    Also Selänne omg the best Finnish player ever imo. But as many said there is a lot of guys to choose from still I think their picks many times are meh.
  • Crosby8789 wrote: »
    Hitmantix wrote: »

https://hutdb.net/18/view/15285
    HUT = Kickass Gaming
    PSN = MastaDamage