EA Forums - Banner

Online versus default team

Is there way to change my online versus default team so I don't need to change it every time I start playing?

Replies

• If I remember right, when you first buy the game you are prompted to select your favorite team. I've never had to go back and change mine, but I believe there is a setting in the menu somewhere to do that. Find that setting and change it to the team you want it to default to and you're golden. Note that will also change the contents of HUT's "Starter Pack" as they give you basic players, jerseys, and logos from your selected favorite team.
  • Yeah That's what it was thanks!!
  • Is there a way to make the game remember my online vs strategy settings so I don't have to change them every time I start up the game or back out of online vs?
  • natbea09 wrote: »
    Is there a way to make the game remember my online vs strategy settings so I don't have to change them every time I start up the game or back out of online vs?

That has been a wanted feature for many years now, but sadly no, they can't seem to make that happen. And what's funny about that is they can make it work in HUT, so you'd have to assume it's all about the money since that's the "money grab" mode.
  • Go to SETTINGS on the main menu then press Y to select your new favorite team for online versus.
  • Socair
    2440 posts Game Changer
    Thread closed. Question was already answered.
    NHL Series Game Changer & Volunteer Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!