EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

image
Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

Which is the best goaler?

I need to remplace my 89 Holtby because the corner shots all goes in the net. Which should I buy?

Replies

  • jake19ny
    688 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I need to remplace my 89 Holtby because the corner shots all goes in the net. Which should I buy?

    The corner shots go in on all of them. There is no goalie in HUT who can stop the glitch or money goals despite everyone complaining about it for years. Just find a goalie you like and enjoy the rare few games you get that are nonsense free.
  • I know it’s probably dumb idea but it works for me 10-15 games in a row. Switch up ur goalie every two to three games. I’ve noticed that when my goalie (Hasek) won 6 in a row he then dropped 4 in a row no matter how good my team played in front. I know sounds dumb, but that’s just IMO.
    I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • Pr0xY00
    156 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Well it sure as heck ain't Evo Price.

    Go with Ice Rinne.
  • Pr0xY00 wrote: »
    Well it sure as heck ain't Evo Price.

    Go with Ice Rinne.

    Well, he’s awesome for me... Every thing is a matter of connection. You can have 94 bob and lose 7-0 and win 7-0 with 84 base gold bishop...You better buy the goalie you like the most.

    BUT...94 bob is most likely gonna save your a** a lot more than 84 bishop for example.

    If the connection and the randomness is on my side, evo price is the goat.
  • habs92 wrote: »
    Pr0xY00 wrote: »
    Well it sure as heck ain't Evo Price.

    Go with Ice Rinne.

    Well, he’s awesome for me... Every thing is a matter of connection. You can have 94 bob and lose 7-0 and win 7-0 with 84 base gold bishop...You better buy the goalie you like the most.

    BUT...94 bob is most likely gonna save your a** a lot more than 84 bishop for example.

    If the connection and the randomness is on my side, evo price is the goat.
    If the connection and the randomness is on my side, goalie doesn’t matter... ;)
  • habs92
    138 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    j0rtsu67 wrote: »
    habs92 wrote: »
    Pr0xY00 wrote: »
    Well it sure as heck ain't Evo Price.

    Go with Ice Rinne.

    Well, he’s awesome for me... Every thing is a matter of connection. You can have 94 bob and lose 7-0 and win 7-0 with 84 base gold bishop...You better buy the goalie you like the most.

    BUT...94 bob is most likely gonna save your a** a lot more than 84 bishop for example.

    If the connection and the randomness is on my side, evo price is the goat.
    If the connection and the randomness is on my side, goalie doesn’t matter... ;)

    Yeah it matters, you have more chance to lose with a low rated goalie even if the connection is good. Goalies plays like they’re supposed to when the connection is good so a 84 goalie will play like a 84 goalie. If your opponent doesn’t have delays too, you will lose.

    I tried everything, but again, it’s my personal experience so maybe it doesn’t work like that for some of you.
  • Pekka Rinne ice really good with me.. its the goalie i use..

    the goaler i find the hardest to beat is dominik hasek..

    I don't know if i get him in my net , if i will like it.
  • I really enjoy using Ruby Bernier.
    He is NOT lights out but are very reliable.
    Best goalie i have used this year
    Og'sån'er'det!
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!