EA Forums - Banner

Historic season possible?

2Next

Replies

• neonfish85
    39 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    yes same reason why they are not allowed to go for the Olympics.I doubt every player signed an agreement to not go to the Olympics. NHL organisation owns every player so they can do what ever they want with them. [Removed- potentially baiting]
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • WainGretSki
    3660 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    neonfish85 wrote: »
    yes same reason why they are not allowed to go for the Olympics.I doubt every player signed an agreement to not go to the Olympics. NHL organisation owns every player so they can do what ever they want with them.[Removed- potentially baiting].

Yea I somehow doubt EA has filed over 5000 signed contracts from players over the years.
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • Sinbin wrote: »
    Eldur74 wrote: »
    EA can't get current rosters right...I think it's a better idea to not have them waste time and resources on a feature that a very minimal amount of people will be using.

When a player isn't on the right roster it's for a couple of different reasons. Either they moved after the update was complete or they didn't give EA permission to put them in. Every player has to sign an agreement with EA that allows them to be in the game.

Never once said it was for players not being on the right roster. I'm talking players with laughable attributes, wrong height, wrong weight. Heck, it has even happened in the past they would hold their stick in the wrong hand...

Lines all messed up with players not playing on their usual lines. Players scratched that are not, playing on their offhand...

All things not gotten right that have nothing to do with signing a piece of paper.