EA Forums - Banner

tested goalies after tuner, goalies are disaster piece, they can't stop puck and ai come back logic

EvanAshopenace
805 posts Member
edited February 2018
I tested the goalies after tuner and goalies are so awful, its almost laughable, don't listen to tuner notes.

goalies have been clearly reduced to the point, they just killed the offline with that tuner, so I wanted to test the ai come back logic, I was up 11 goals and ai cpu came back and won 12 goals, my goalie couldn't even stop them, in fact I watched he was just letting in goals, he made no effort to even make a saves.

that tuner just killed offline period.

the game is utter mess its beyond mess its disaster, its way past NHL 15 at this point, NHL 18 just topped NHL 15 . so for awful games.

NHL 18
NHL 15
NHL 13
NHL 14
NHL 16

Replies

• Great post!
  • So how's that even possible, if the only thing they did was to fix the goalie swap desynch?

I am not saying you're wrong, but are they really changing sliders etc. and not telling about it. I've noticed sharp increase in tripping penalties in EASHL recently, and I thought it was only co-incidence or placebo effect?
  • cogsx86
    787 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    hey bud, the tuner didn't adjust anything other than using your back up in HUT.

NHL 18 Tuner 1.03 - (Available February 2nd, 2018)
    Disabled Quick Goalie Swap in HUT to prevent a desync.

the earth must be flat too, eh?
    You must unlearn what you have learned!
  • You allowed 12 goals in a game ? Why are you even posting here ?
  • EvanAshopenace
    805 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I must've tried every thing, lowering the save reaction, to higher save reaction, nothing worked, I tried lowering it again, tried sorten things, didn't work, I heard other have run into to same thing I did, so I came on to agree with them, goalies have been decreased, don't listen to tuner notes.

I must have preached for months , that the User Goalies need a Raise in saves department, so when I said goalies are at 30 percent saves, they are now at 20 percent saves, meaning every snipe the AI CPU does or every deke of AI CPU goes in.

it doesn't matter if it at CPU: 88 and Human: 88 and my AI User goalie still lets it in the net, I even had it at CPU: 55 and Human: 62 and my goalie still lets In ton of goals, by end of first it was like 4-2 for AI CPU, by second it was 6-2 and then it was 8-5, we couldn't catch them, so I restarted.

there is something going on with AI User Goalies right now, that it needs to be looked at, right away man.

am gonna say when getting the Update, visited every mode and to keep every mode in aligned to upgraded proplery, the goalies seemed to be weakened at going to each start up screen in every mode, like the screen would stop and load like it was loading something from those modes, after that goalies have been terrible sense then, it seems becoming the online modes.

are the online modes decreasing the offline goalies somehow , is there a separate tuner for online modes, cause after each tuner I think there was another one shortly afterwards, so am trying to say is online tuner overwriting offline tuner.

am also thinking there's some coalition between online and offline decreasing the offline goalies, when I got goalies updated and make them better, prior to entering the Online modes each menu screens, the goalies have been downgraded , so if you offline gamer maybe you should most definitely avoid going into the online modes menu, fear of it adjusting the offline goalies.
  • COGSx86 wrote: »
    hey bud, the tuner didn't adjust anything other than using your back up in HUT.

NHL 18 Tuner 1.03 - (Available February 2nd, 2018)
    Disabled Quick Goalie Swap in HUT to prevent a desync.

the earth must be flat too, eh?

Who knows with EA?

They could easily adjust other things and just not tell us.