EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

Question about challenges for EA

The only way I can even stand to play at all is offline.
And the addition of the challenges is great.
But why am I not allowed to adjust the sliders to compensate for my skill level ?
You are forcing me and many others to quit because there is no point anymore.
The only fun I was having at all you have managed to screw it up with challenges I find impossible and incredibly frustrating .
If that was your objective then job well done.
I am sure you can afford to keep losing customers .

Replies

• It's the same for everyone. Big rewards are harder to get, that’s the point of a challenge imo
  • Having a good/fast team helps a lot, I had difficulty before december but now it's quite easy. I only hate the breakaway one especially in SuperStar and win 5 faceoffs more than the opponent... But otherwise it's not that hard, you need to be able to glitch and shoot from anywhere when needed.
  • Shawn96 wrote: »
    Having a good/fast team helps a lot, I had difficulty before december but now it's quite easy. I only hate the breakaway one especially in SuperStar and win 5 faceoffs more than the opponent... But otherwise it's not that hard, you need to be able to glitch and shoot from anywhere when needed.

Exactly
  • My biggest issue is lag .
    There is no way to fight that.
    I just can‘t understand why I lag so bad even offline ,and why does it not affect both teams the same.
    When I have a good connection I can almost always get them done.
  • No such thing as offline lag... lol
  • verrette99 wrote: »
    No such thing as offline lag... lol
    OK ,if you don't lag ,don't comment on it .
    It is real whether you encounter it or not .
    Do you also believe 1000$ bill does not exist just because you have never seen one?

• leeriehle wrote: »
    verrette99 wrote: »
    No such thing as offline lag... lol
    OK ,if you don't lag ,don't comment on it .
    It is real whether you encounter it or not .
    Do you also believe 1000$ bill does not exist just because you have never seen one?

They exist but They are taking them off circulation ;)

Just saying, if you lag offline the problem is most likely on your end
  • When I do a connection test it is the same at all times .
    But I also live in a Downtown core so it may be that bit of fluctuation just screws with NHL the most .
    All I can say is it affects this game only.
  • Challeges should be difficult they give away a lot of stuff for winning them that said I think it’s hysterical whenever I play any team on pro they will only have 15 seconds of attack time at most and 1-3 shots is all I give up but the CPU will have 1-3 goals on those shots. I’ve come to accept it as part of making the challenge harder.
  • sctty98
    291 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    jake19ny wrote: »
    Challeges should be difficult they give away a lot of stuff for winning them that said I think it’s hysterical whenever I play any team on pro they will only have 15 seconds of attack time at most and 1-3 shots is all I give up but the CPU will have 1-3 goals on those shots. I’ve come to accept it as part of making the challenge harder.

What rigging. I bet there is now way that they can incorporate that into an online game. [Comment edited by @EA_Roger ]
    Post edited by EA_Roger on
  • Just login and it show my monday challenge (milestone) is already completed.
  • Shawn96 wrote: »
    Just login and it show my monday challenge (milestone) is already completed.

Same thing here.
  • FFDP1975 wrote: »
    Shawn96 wrote: »
    Just login and it show my monday challenge (milestone) is already completed.

Same thing here.

They just fixed it.