EA Forums - Banner

I have finally figured out who the best goalie in the game is

My opponents

Replies

• jake19ny
    688 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Whichever one the game has predetermined to win.
  • Wow. Why play if you believe that you can’t affect the outcome? Pucker up, sport!
  • jake19ny
    688 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Armakuni_k wrote: »
    Wow. Why play if you believe that you can’t affect the outcome? Pucker up, sport!

I’m not even going to explain this. There are thousands of posts and threads about it you will just have to catch up on what’s going on. If you want to deny it’s existence that’s fine but thousands see it, feel it, and now know what it is.
  • jake19ny wrote: »
    Wow. Why play if you believe that you can’t affect the outcome? Pucker up, sport!

I’m not even going to explain this. There are thousands of posts and threads about it you will just have to catch up on what’s going on. If you want to deny it’s existence that’s fine but thousands see it, feel it, and now know what it is.

Sorry, are you referring to Ice tilt or chem trails?
  • Armakuni_k wrote: »
    jake19ny wrote: »

Sorry, are you referring to Ice tilt or chem trails?

Whatever dude. You add nothing constructive just insults. You and like 3 others have all the answers as you are on a higher plain of existence than the vast majority of us crazy people who only experience these issues because we lag or stink. Got it thanks.