EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

Extra Flashback collectibles

Will ea do extra flashbacks for those that might have missed a week?

Replies

• You mean instead of forcing you to get them from packs?
  • No I’m referring to getting the 99 brodeur I missed getting the flashback and collectible needed two times. So I’m wondering will they just keep releasing new flashbacks .
  • Swoops--73 wrote: »
    No I’m referring to getting the 99 brodeur I missed getting the flashback and collectible needed two times. So I’m wondering will they just keep releasing new flashbacks .

I too lost 1 week. But i need 5 collectibles. Early this user sale some collectibles. I dont know how this guy do it

wD4SL.jpg

F9_oC.jpg
    Nashville Predators Fan. NHL19 Russia - https://vk.com/nhl19_nhl_19_ps4_xboxone
  • I’ve got enough collectibles to accomplish getting 99 it’s the lack of the set collectible that’s getting me.
  • I have no idea how long they will run those challenges ,hopefully they run till 19 comes out .
    Sucks cause can‘t help due to the non-tradable master collectible.
  • I still need 3 master collectibles - but when I got to sets, there doesn’t look to be the ability to trade in for this weeks cards...is flashback over? (I’m just getting into HUT so slowly figuring this out - any help would be appreciated)
  • monz
    858 posts Member
    Yes there is a 24 hour window starting friday
  • Thanks - I must have been on too early on Friday, bummer!
  • Thanks - I must have been on too early on Friday, bummer!

Its from 5pm eastern Friday to 5pm Saturday