EA Forums - Banner

Favorite online vs. team

Curious what everybody's favorite online vs team to use. I've always used the Oilers as they're my team. Also use the Wild from time to time.

Replies

• I prefer playing with international teams. However, in NHL 18 their jerseys are inaccurate and so I still often play NHL 17 with the World Cup of Hockey teams. My favourite NHL teams are Chicago Blackhawks and Washington Capitals. I also like Columbus because of Panarin.
  • I find a lot of ppl i play online vs against use pittsburgh primarily or tampa bay. nice to see a different team once in awhile against my Oilers.
  • Most everyone plays online as Tampa and Pittsburgh.

It's tough to play as other teams because it seems the goalies on most others teams let in a ridiculous amount of trickle goals.
  • kitchener_boy
    354 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I use one team and one team only..New York Rangers. And when i'm lucky enough to get matched up with somebody who wants and CHL game..Kitchener is my team even though I cant stand the actual organization anymore (Stictly because how they run business).
  • I use one team and one team only..New York Rangers. And when i'm lucky enough to get matched up with somebody who wants and CHL game..Kitchener is my team even though I cant stand the actual organization anymore (Stictly because how they run business).

Honestly, I lost one game to NYR and it's because King Henrik absolutely stole the show and the players had the perfect preset for skillzoning. I don't skillzone at all, but it's nice when the other AI at least does some of the work you expect it to.

I played one game where in the first my goalie stole about 3 goals (which should have been goals, I was lagging and buddy was making nice skilled plays) and then after the first I completely took over the game and won it I think like 5-1 or something but I felt like a robbed this guy of a close game because my goalie was basically a monster doing impossible spider man saves for the first period.

Felt gross to win that one.