EA Forums - Banner

Humboldt Broncos

Not sure if any developers read this forum but it would be unbelievable if you could throw the Humboldt Broncos into the game if anything just for the rest of the playoffs. This tragic event has crushed many hearts in the hockey world and as you know thousands (millions) of kids play this game especially junior hockey players who have plenty of spare time. It would be a very kind gesture on your part. Just a suggestion from a heartbroken hockey family.

#PrayForHumboldt

Replies

• I just wanted to say after this tragic event that happened Friday. My Prayers and thoughts are with the Players, and Families, and anyone who were affected by this.

Watching the Jets/Blackhawks game Saturday was very emotional and touching as both teams had Broncos instead of Individual Player Names on the Back of they’re jerseys.

• Not sure if any developers read this forum but it would be unbelievable if you could throw the Humboldt Broncos into the game if anything just for the rest of the playoffs. This tragic event has crushed many hearts in the hockey world and as you know thousands (millions) of kids play this game especially junior hockey players who have plenty of spare time. It would be a very kind gesture on your part. Just a suggestion from a heartbroken hockey family.

#PrayForHumboldt

I’m 100% with ya on this one.

I posted a Prayers and Thought on Saturday Night, but they erased it from the forums.

• Would be an insanely nice gesture at a sad time like this
  • MDubz83
    152 posts Member
    Or at least their logo so we can put a patch on our EASHL jerseys
  • rUnotENTERTAlND
    361 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    As a truck driver i find this one hard to let go...

"Singh said the man who was driving the truck when it collided with the bus outside Tisdale, Sask., last Friday has only been behind the wheel at his company for “about a month.”

One month driving...80 000lbs B -train......just shaking my head.

With truck driver shortage....anyone will be given the keys.

R.I.P. boys and dayna(girl trainer)
    Post edited by rUnotENTERTAlND on
    THE...Detriot Frenzy Alumni
  • Please put the Humboldt Broncos Jersey on this game in every game mode. Would love to use it to honor them. Also, EA, have you donated any money to them or plan to? You are cheap about the game but please give back to the hockey community when you can. Humboldt can use all the support & money possible right now. #HumboldtStrong
  • EA needs to make the Jersey available so we can play in them online & offline.
  • Socair
    2815 posts Game Changer
    Can’t attest to jerseys being added, but saw this on twitter earlier.