EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

image
Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

NHL 19 - All you need to know (Main discussion)

Replies

  • Follisimo
    852 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    lovell2305 wrote: »
    Sinbin wrote: »
    lovell2305 wrote: »
    Tonyfereli wrote: »
    I dont want any "beta" I want proper demo.

    I think the gaming industry has been moving away from the word "Demo". It has almost become a standard to be a "Beta" before the release of a game, but the issue with that in NHL's case is it hasn't included much for offline modes. However there is still proper demo's out there, just worded differently.

    EA's way of handling a demo/trial is the 10 hour play with EA Access. It's just an unfortunate model that you can't "try' out the game for free, but those seem rare nowadays unless it is a beta build.

    This just sold me on not buying the game once again this company only cares about money and multiplayer you said it yourself by saying not much included in offline modes. Your surveys must of only included people that play online and don't care about the people that play off-line modes, its a cash grab as usual.

    Thanks for not listening to your customers once again.

    They are listening to their customers. They aren't focusing on what you want, but they have listened to what most of this community has been asking for which is the removal of TPS. Yeah, it sucks if BAP doesn't get any attention, but Franchise mode had some big changes the last couple of years. Offline hasn't been completely ignored. How is it a cash grab because they listened to their customers and look to be making good on one of their biggest requests?

    Right?

    It's a cash grab because they spent most of their resources fixing the one problem that has been plaguing them for years (which affects all modes)? Or is it a cash grab because the mode that required the second most resources will have no microtransactions?

    HUT does require micro transactions you cant get a really good team unless you buy i don't like the aspect of a game focused more on mulitplayer too many glitch goals and puck raggers cool there getting a new skating engine thats been due for 4 years, but you can have a sports game that focuses on single player and multiplayer similar to MLB the Show. I'm still curious when did this survey come out asking players if they wanted pond hockey. As a customer i was never asked my input on what would make this game better i would have said a new engine and faster menus and BAP updates because i play offline modes like i said if i was a game changer, streamer, or you tuber i would of had some say but i'm not so.

    Kinda given out randomly with a question and A,B,C,D answers and maybe 1 or 2 answers usually asking why you picked said option.

    Also if HUT this year is anything like HUT 18 then you really don't need to spend money if you play it casually. You can build up quite a contending team it's just how dirty do you want to get to win. Anything online is how dirty do you want to play to win.

    Pond hockey was never something talked about in the surveys but many people did ask for outdoor rinks to come back so this is their way of taking a new spin on it. Getting Winter Classic stuff just isn't worth the effort each year and they might not even have the rights to where it's played if it's in a baseball stadium.

    I'd say maybe 20% of the survey questions and stuff I have answered have actually seen daylight in the game.


    Also MLB The Show is still terrible online gaming wise. They removed their online franchise mode this year also. Here is their reason why.....

    "“For the online areas of the game, we spent this year focusing on our technology,” the team said in a post on The Show Nation. We knew we had to prioritize the stability and speed of our online infrastructure for MLB The Show 18. As such, Online Franchise mode didn’t make the cut this year. This was not an easy decision to make and we understand some of you will be disappointed with this change, but we believe focusing on continuing to improve our online performance was the right priority for The Show 18. With the major technology change this year it wasn’t possible to just leave in the previous mode without alteration.”
  • lovell2305 wrote: »
    Sinbin wrote: »
    lovell2305 wrote: »
    Tonyfereli wrote: »
    I dont want any "beta" I want proper demo.

    I think the gaming industry has been moving away from the word "Demo". It has almost become a standard to be a "Beta" before the release of a game, but the issue with that in NHL's case is it hasn't included much for offline modes. However there is still proper demo's out there, just worded differently.

    EA's way of handling a demo/trial is the 10 hour play with EA Access. It's just an unfortunate model that you can't "try' out the game for free, but those seem rare nowadays unless it is a beta build.

    This just sold me on not buying the game once again this company only cares about money and multiplayer you said it yourself by saying not much included in offline modes. Your surveys must of only included people that play online and don't care about the people that play off-line modes, its a cash grab as usual.

    Thanks for not listening to your customers once again.

    They are listening to their customers. They aren't focusing on what you want, but they have listened to what most of this community has been asking for which is the removal of TPS. Yeah, it sucks if BAP doesn't get any attention, but Franchise mode had some big changes the last couple of years. Offline hasn't been completely ignored. How is it a cash grab because they listened to their customers and look to be making good on one of their biggest requests?

    Right?

    It's a cash grab because they spent most of their resources fixing the one problem that has been plaguing them for years (which affects all modes)? Or is it a cash grab because the mode that required the second most resources will have no microtransactions?

    HUT does require micro transactions you cant get a really good team unless you buy i don't like the aspect of a game focused more on mulitplayer too many glitch goals and puck raggers cool there getting a new skating engine thats been due for 4 years, but you can have a sports game that focuses on single player and multiplayer similar to MLB the Show. I'm still curious when did this survey come out asking players if they wanted pond hockey. As a customer i was never asked my input on what would make this game better i would have said a new engine and faster menus and BAP updates because i play offline modes like i said if i was a game changer, streamer, or you tuber i would of had some say but i'm not so.

    This is false, especially in NHL 18. I was able to build an incredibly stacked team just by doing challenges. The challenges that launched with the game were good for like 250K in coins plus whatever players you managed to pull out of the reward packs. Then you had the other challenges that popped up nearly every day.

    I don't like HUT and gave up on it, but this year it was so easy to put together a stacked team without spending a dime.
  • lovell2305 wrote: »
    Sinbin wrote: »
    lovell2305 wrote: »
    Tonyfereli wrote: »
    I dont want any "beta" I want proper demo.

    I think the gaming industry has been moving away from the word "Demo". It has almost become a standard to be a "Beta" before the release of a game, but the issue with that in NHL's case is it hasn't included much for offline modes. However there is still proper demo's out there, just worded differently.

    EA's way of handling a demo/trial is the 10 hour play with EA Access. It's just an unfortunate model that you can't "try' out the game for free, but those seem rare nowadays unless it is a beta build.

    This just sold me on not buying the game once again this company only cares about money and multiplayer you said it yourself by saying not much included in offline modes. Your surveys must of only included people that play online and don't care about the people that play off-line modes, its a cash grab as usual.

    Thanks for not listening to your customers once again.

    They are listening to their customers. They aren't focusing on what you want, but they have listened to what most of this community has been asking for which is the removal of TPS. Yeah, it sucks if BAP doesn't get any attention, but Franchise mode had some big changes the last couple of years. Offline hasn't been completely ignored. How is it a cash grab because they listened to their customers and look to be making good on one of their biggest requests?

    Right?

    It's a cash grab because they spent most of their resources fixing the one problem that has been plaguing them for years (which affects all modes)? Or is it a cash grab because the mode that required the second most resources will have no microtransactions?

    HUT does require micro transactions you cant get a really good team unless you buy i don't like the aspect of a game focused more on mulitplayer too many glitch goals and puck raggers cool there getting a new skating engine thats been due for 4 years, but you can have a sports game that focuses on single player and multiplayer similar to MLB the Show. I'm still curious when did this survey come out asking players if they wanted pond hockey. As a customer i was never asked my input on what would make this game better i would have said a new engine and faster menus and BAP updates because i play offline modes like i said if i was a game changer, streamer, or you tuber i would of had some say but i'm not so.

    This is false, especially in NHL 18. I was able to build an incredibly stacked team just by doing challenges. The challenges that launched with the game were good for like 250K in coins plus whatever players you managed to pull out of the reward packs. Then you had the other challenges that popped up nearly every day.

    I don't like HUT and gave up on it, but this year it was so easy to put together a stacked team without spending a dime.

    Ya i understand you could do challenges and stuff that was awesome much overdue but still my main focus is about BAP, there is no reason EA couldn't of added a couple of features to a game mode people still enjoy you can only ask for a trade thats ridiculous you should be able to do other things in the game mode. They say pond hockey won't be monetized, but EA also did that for battlefront 2 and we see what happened later on in the game they were put in, EA has had a lot of disappointment in there last couple NHL games and i'm not sold on it yet because there are issues that still have not been looked into like ( glitch goals, puck ragging, and poke checks, and goalie movements ) when i see news on how this will be addressed maybe i might consider looking into it but for EA to say basically everybody plays NHL for multiplayer is a joke, because i know there are plenty that play offline modes and just putting in a scouting option is a letdown too they could of made franchise mode awesome but its water downed again
    Detroit, MI GO WINGS


    X1

    TN: Snipers USA

    GT: King Loves23
  • Follisimo
    852 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    lovell2305 wrote: »
    lovell2305 wrote: »
    Sinbin wrote: »
    lovell2305 wrote: »
    Tonyfereli wrote: »
    I dont want any "beta" I want proper demo.

    I think the gaming industry has been moving away from the word "Demo". It has almost become a standard to be a "Beta" before the release of a game, but the issue with that in NHL's case is it hasn't included much for offline modes. However there is still proper demo's out there, just worded differently.

    EA's way of handling a demo/trial is the 10 hour play with EA Access. It's just an unfortunate model that you can't "try' out the game for free, but those seem rare nowadays unless it is a beta build.

    This just sold me on not buying the game once again this company only cares about money and multiplayer you said it yourself by saying not much included in offline modes. Your surveys must of only included people that play online and don't care about the people that play off-line modes, its a cash grab as usual.

    Thanks for not listening to your customers once again.

    They are listening to their customers. They aren't focusing on what you want, but they have listened to what most of this community has been asking for which is the removal of TPS. Yeah, it sucks if BAP doesn't get any attention, but Franchise mode had some big changes the last couple of years. Offline hasn't been completely ignored. How is it a cash grab because they listened to their customers and look to be making good on one of their biggest requests?

    Right?

    It's a cash grab because they spent most of their resources fixing the one problem that has been plaguing them for years (which affects all modes)? Or is it a cash grab because the mode that required the second most resources will have no microtransactions?

    HUT does require micro transactions you cant get a really good team unless you buy i don't like the aspect of a game focused more on mulitplayer too many glitch goals and puck raggers cool there getting a new skating engine thats been due for 4 years, but you can have a sports game that focuses on single player and multiplayer similar to MLB the Show. I'm still curious when did this survey come out asking players if they wanted pond hockey. As a customer i was never asked my input on what would make this game better i would have said a new engine and faster menus and BAP updates because i play offline modes like i said if i was a game changer, streamer, or you tuber i would of had some say but i'm not so.

    This is false, especially in NHL 18. I was able to build an incredibly stacked team just by doing challenges. The challenges that launched with the game were good for like 250K in coins plus whatever players you managed to pull out of the reward packs. Then you had the other challenges that popped up nearly every day.

    I don't like HUT and gave up on it, but this year it was so easy to put together a stacked team without spending a dime.

    Ya i understand you could do challenges and stuff that was awesome much overdue but still my main focus is about BAP, there is no reason EA couldn't of added a couple of features to a game mode people still enjoy you can only ask for a trade thats ridiculous you should be able to do other things in the game mode. They say pond hockey won't be monetized, but EA also did that for battlefront 2 and we see what happened later on in the game they were put in, EA has had a lot of disappointment in there last couple NHL games and i'm not sold on it yet because there are issues that still have not been looked into like ( glitch goals, puck ragging, and poke checks, and goalie movements ) when i see news on how this will be addressed maybe i might consider looking into it but for EA to say basically everybody plays NHL for multiplayer is a joke, because i know there are plenty that play offline modes and just putting in a scouting option is a letdown too they could of made franchise mode awesome but its water downed again

    No no Battlefront 2 had paid lootboxes from the start and it was a huge uproar that got them removed temporarily while they found a better less pay to win way of selling them. Needless to say it damaged the game badly from the start because of that stupid decision to even have a pay to win style.
  • RacerX56
    38 posts Member
    On the topic of surveys, it would be a smart idea for EA to send out a survey that covers all present and past customers to the best of their abilities.

    I have not received a single survey regarding the NHL games since the pre-NHL 17 one. I believe this may be because the last NHL game I purchased was NHL 16. If that is the case, that's a huge mistake on EA's part.

    Imagine a survey that asks on question number 1: "Have you purchased NHL 18? [yes or no checkboxes]"

    If you say YES, you get redirected to the real survey, with all the stuff about what did you like and what would you like to see...etc.

    If you say NO, you would get redirected to a page asking which was the last version of NHL you purchased [checkbox of the last three editions (15, 16, 17) as options] and then a form you can fill out where they ask you to explain where you believe the shortcomings of the newest edition of the game are, and what you feel may have been better about the previous editions you played.

    I believe this would at least show consumers that EA wants to win you back, while at the same time, collecting valuable information that could be used to better the product as a whole.
  • Follisimo
    852 posts Member
    RacerX56 wrote: »
    On the topic of surveys, it would be a smart idea for EA to send out a survey that covers all present and past customers to the best of their abilities.

    I have not received a single survey regarding the NHL games since the pre-NHL 17 one. I believe this may be because the last NHL game I purchased was NHL 16. If that is the case, that's a huge mistake on EA's part.

    Imagine a survey that asks on question number 1: "Have you purchased NHL 18? [yes or no checkboxes]"

    If you say YES, you get redirected to the real survey, with all the stuff about what did you like and what would you like to see...etc.

    If you say NO, you would get redirected to a page asking which was the last version of NHL you purchased [checkbox of the last three editions (15, 16, 17) as options] and then a form you can fill out where they ask you to explain where you believe the shortcomings of the newest edition of the game are, and what you feel may have been better about the previous editions you played.

    I believe this would at least show consumers that EA wants to win you back, while at the same time, collecting valuable information that could be used to better the product as a whole.

    Do you sign up for their newletters to get info? If not that answers a big part.
  • Follisimo wrote: »
    RacerX56 wrote: »
    On the topic of surveys, it would be a smart idea for EA to send out a survey that covers all present and past customers to the best of their abilities.

    I have not received a single survey regarding the NHL games since the pre-NHL 17 one. I believe this may be because the last NHL game I purchased was NHL 16. If that is the case, that's a huge mistake on EA's part.

    Imagine a survey that asks on question number 1: "Have you purchased NHL 18? [yes or no checkboxes]"

    If you say YES, you get redirected to the real survey, with all the stuff about what did you like and what would you like to see...etc.

    If you say NO, you would get redirected to a page asking which was the last version of NHL you purchased [checkbox of the last three editions (15, 16, 17) as options] and then a form you can fill out where they ask you to explain where you believe the shortcomings of the newest edition of the game are, and what you feel may have been better about the previous editions you played.

    I believe this would at least show consumers that EA wants to win you back, while at the same time, collecting valuable information that could be used to better the product as a whole.

    Do you sign up for their newletters to get info? If not that answers a big part.

    i have always got newsletters on NHL i don't recall ever seeing anything about a survey it must be a select group of people maybe thats why certain modes don't get attention because they don't take feedback from all of there customers. IDK why i have never been able to give feedback its a disappointment, but the way NHL games are going it will be a strictly online game by next year and off line modes will be gone because 99.9 % of consumers play EASHL and HUT, it would be nice if EA showed survey results but we are kept in the dark on that too i really want to see percentages of what gamers play, but we are left in the dark on that too.
    Detroit, MI GO WINGS


    X1

    TN: Snipers USA

    GT: King Loves23
  • Follisimo
    852 posts Member
    lovell2305 wrote: »
    Follisimo wrote: »
    RacerX56 wrote: »
    On the topic of surveys, it would be a smart idea for EA to send out a survey that covers all present and past customers to the best of their abilities.

    I have not received a single survey regarding the NHL games since the pre-NHL 17 one. I believe this may be because the last NHL game I purchased was NHL 16. If that is the case, that's a huge mistake on EA's part.

    Imagine a survey that asks on question number 1: "Have you purchased NHL 18? [yes or no checkboxes]"

    If you say YES, you get redirected to the real survey, with all the stuff about what did you like and what would you like to see...etc.

    If you say NO, you would get redirected to a page asking which was the last version of NHL you purchased [checkbox of the last three editions (15, 16, 17) as options] and then a form you can fill out where they ask you to explain where you believe the shortcomings of the newest edition of the game are, and what you feel may have been better about the previous editions you played.

    I believe this would at least show consumers that EA wants to win you back, while at the same time, collecting valuable information that could be used to better the product as a whole.

    Do you sign up for their newletters to get info? If not that answers a big part.

    i have always got newsletters on NHL i don't recall ever seeing anything about a survey it must be a select group of people maybe thats why certain modes don't get attention because they don't take feedback from all of there customers. IDK why i have never been able to give feedback its a disappointment, but the way NHL games are going it will be a strictly online game by next year and off line modes will be gone because 99.9 % of consumers play EASHL and HUT, it would be nice if EA showed survey results but we are kept in the dark on that too i really want to see percentages of what gamers play, but we are left in the dark on that too.

    I've been in 2 of them. Crazy part is they only give you a couple of days to fill it out or it goes dead fast. And ya we don't see the results and never will because of marketing. and legal reasons I'm sure. But last one I had finished did talk about wanting new skating. Trust me when I say that the questions aren't really anything special and most likely things on their bulletin board that they are gauging what is of the higher interest.
  • Sinbin
    1331 posts Member
    Follisimo wrote: »

    No no Battlefront 2 had paid lootboxes from the start and it was a huge uproar that got them removed temporarily while they found a better less pay to win way of selling them. Needless to say it damaged the game badly from the start because of that stupid decision to even have a pay to win style.

    They totally removed the ability to spend money on the game. It wasn't pay to win at all. You couldn't even pay.

    It damaged their relationship with the players, but in the end EA completely changed the game based on the reaction from the community. The game itself is good, but carries a stigma because of it even though the people got what they wanted.

  • RacerX56
    38 posts Member
    Follisimo wrote: »

    Do you sign up for their newletters to get info? If not that answers a big part.

    I even double-checked now that you brought it up, and I already had NHL notifications on.

    Whether or not I get "see this new trailer" emails doesn't matter since I check here anyways, but it is interesting how I haven't gotten any surveys since the summer prior to NHL 17.
  • RacerX56 wrote: »
    On the topic of surveys, it would be a smart idea for EA to send out a survey that covers all present and past customers to the best of their abilities.

    I have not received a single survey regarding the NHL games since the pre-NHL 17 one. I believe this may be because the last NHL game I purchased was NHL 16. If that is the case, that's a huge mistake on EA's part.

    Imagine a survey that asks on question number 1: "Have you purchased NHL 18? [yes or no checkboxes]"

    If you say YES, you get redirected to the real survey, with all the stuff about what did you like and what would you like to see...etc.

    If you say NO, you would get redirected to a page asking which was the last version of NHL you purchased [checkbox of the last three editions (15, 16, 17) as options] and then a form you can fill out where they ask you to explain where you believe the shortcomings of the newest edition of the game are, and what you feel may have been better about the previous editions you played.

    I believe this would at least show consumers that EA wants to win you back, while at the same time, collecting valuable information that could be used to better the product as a whole.

    If it makes you feel better, I have gotten every game for many years and I haven't seen any of the recent surveys I think since 2016 and I have signed up for all the newsletter options.
    Read some of my stuff at www.sportsprowler.com
  • Santini3
    476 posts Member
    Kuus2 wrote: »
    JamBam22 wrote: »
    Man I'm hoping this isn't a tease for a "be a pro story mode" Ill be so disappointed and it'll be another year of having to skip the game and hope for better next year. Not feeling good about this at all.

    It is.

    But I am also hopeful of engine update.

    Wrong.
  • Sgt_Kelso
    1218 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Got a EA NHL newsletter at long last, but not a peep about beta.

    I am beginning to doubt there's going to be one, since there's not too much time for it, and then reviewing feedback & data etc. and implement fixes and changes afterwards?

    About the loyalty bonus, is that for any purchase of NHL19 and not just pre-order (or some ultimate edition)?
  • Sgt_Kelso wrote: »
    Got a EA NHL newsletter at long last, but not a peep about beta.

    I am beginning to doubt there's going to be one, since there's not too much time for it, and then reviewing feedback & data etc. and implement fixes and changes afterwards?

    About the loyalty bonus, is that for any purchase of NHL19 and not just pre-order (or some ultimate edition)?

    There's still 2 weeks left for July, and all of August.

    Plenty of time.
  • Sgt_Kelso
    1218 posts Member
    If you say so?
  • they don't care about off line modes or people that have ideas for offline modes remember EA is going online only modes it sounds like. i have asked numerous times but when your not asked to do a survey to give your input its pointless they only care about online game modes and EA states nobody plays offline so i just won't buy it when they start listening to there customers maybe i will think about coming back it took four years for them to create a new skating engine so i see no hope, next year will be street hockey to go with pond hockey and maybe field hockey after that but hey thats what players wanted was pond hockey. EA is a selfish company and always will be they shouldn't create classes of people they cater to and push others aside this is why they have been voted worst company in America.
    Detroit, MI GO WINGS


    X1

    TN: Snipers USA

    GT: King Loves23
  • lovell2305 wrote: »
    they don't care about off line modes or people that have ideas for offline modes remember EA is going online only modes it sounds like. i have asked numerous times but when your not asked to do a survey to give your input its pointless they only care about online game modes and EA states nobody plays offline so i just won't buy it when they start listening to there customers maybe i will think about coming back it took four years for them to create a new skating engine so i see no hope, next year will be street hockey to go with pond hockey and maybe field hockey after that but hey thats what players wanted was pond hockey. EA is a selfish company and always will be they shouldn't create classes of people they cater to and push others aside this is why they have been voted worst company in America.

    It's unfortunate if not enough people care about the offline content. I mean, would you purchase an online only game; throwing out the Be a pro,Franchise mode etc?

    I personally like the Franchise mode, in that it takes some strategy. Can also get some trophies in the BAP mode. I don't have to be in a league, getting frustrated and anxious when I don't play well. It's supposed to be fun.

  • Botztu wrote: »
    lovell2305 wrote: »
    they don't care about off line modes or people that have ideas for offline modes remember EA is going online only modes it sounds like. i have asked numerous times but when your not asked to do a survey to give your input its pointless they only care about online game modes and EA states nobody plays offline so i just won't buy it when they start listening to there customers maybe i will think about coming back it took four years for them to create a new skating engine so i see no hope, next year will be street hockey to go with pond hockey and maybe field hockey after that but hey thats what players wanted was pond hockey. EA is a selfish company and always will be they shouldn't create classes of people they cater to and push others aside this is why they have been voted worst company in America.

    It's unfortunate if not enough people care about the offline content. I mean, would you purchase an online only game; throwing out the Be a pro,Franchise mode etc?

    I personally like the Franchise mode, in that it takes some strategy. Can also get some trophies in the BAP mode. I don't have to be in a league, getting frustrated and anxious when I don't play well. It's supposed to be fun.

    As a matter of fact, I would.

    I would actually purchase EASHL-only, if it was an option.

    I don't care about franchise, management, trades, solo careers, HUT, goal horns, authentic arenas, mascots, classic jerseys, superstars and legends, presentation, cover athlete, winter classics and outdoor stadiums, etc.

    I essentially pay 100% of the game for roughly 10% of its content. I literally only play and care about EASHL.
  • Botztu wrote: »
    lovell2305 wrote: »
    they don't care about off line modes or people that have ideas for offline modes remember EA is going online only modes it sounds like. i have asked numerous times but when your not asked to do a survey to give your input its pointless they only care about online game modes and EA states nobody plays offline so i just won't buy it when they start listening to there customers maybe i will think about coming back it took four years for them to create a new skating engine so i see no hope, next year will be street hockey to go with pond hockey and maybe field hockey after that but hey thats what players wanted was pond hockey. EA is a selfish company and always will be they shouldn't create classes of people they cater to and push others aside this is why they have been voted worst company in America.

    It's unfortunate if not enough people care about the offline content. I mean, would you purchase an online only game; throwing out the Be a pro,Franchise mode etc?

    I personally like the Franchise mode, in that it takes some strategy. Can also get some trophies in the BAP mode. I don't have to be in a league, getting frustrated and anxious when I don't play well. It's supposed to be fun.

    Hell I'd spend $60 a year for just the EASHL run on dedicated servers of quality.
  • Follisimo wrote: »
    Botztu wrote: »
    lovell2305 wrote: »
    they don't care about off line modes or people that have ideas for offline modes remember EA is going online only modes it sounds like. i have asked numerous times but when your not asked to do a survey to give your input its pointless they only care about online game modes and EA states nobody plays offline so i just won't buy it when they start listening to there customers maybe i will think about coming back it took four years for them to create a new skating engine so i see no hope, next year will be street hockey to go with pond hockey and maybe field hockey after that but hey thats what players wanted was pond hockey. EA is a selfish company and always will be they shouldn't create classes of people they cater to and push others aside this is why they have been voted worst company in America.

    It's unfortunate if not enough people care about the offline content. I mean, would you purchase an online only game; throwing out the Be a pro,Franchise mode etc?

    I personally like the Franchise mode, in that it takes some strategy. Can also get some trophies in the BAP mode. I don't have to be in a league, getting frustrated and anxious when I don't play well. It's supposed to be fun.

    Hell I'd spend $60 a year for just the EASHL run on dedicated servers of quality.

    Ya but EA on dedicated servers of quality idk about that. They didn't mention nothing about updating there servers
    Detroit, MI GO WINGS


    X1

    TN: Snipers USA

    GT: King Loves23
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!