EA Forums - Banner

Can't play club 6s on ps4

Other team is always dropping. 5 straight games. This is garbage.

Replies

• 6 straight.
  • The other team dropping because some people keep getting these stupid dressing room errors and booted. For the amount of $$ I paid for this game, they better have a fix very soon.
  • The game is almost unplayable!
  • Can someone provide a screenshot of the Dressing Room error code you receive after matching up with the other team?
  • JRsmith905
    10 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Well this NHL19 sure was a waste of money seeing as I can't even get in a game. Dressing room error constantly.
    {EA_Lanna: Merged posts to limit spamming.}
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • Can someone provide a screenshot of the Dressing Room error code you receive after matching up with the other team?

It simply says "Unexpected Error" for me without an error code.
  • Mattius14
    58 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Is a screenshot really necessary for a generic and widespread error? I was having this issue all night last night, it was incredibly arduous to even get a game of Threes going with my one buddy online. If we ever got a full lobby, at least one player was kicked out if the game even managed to launch.

There have to be a PLETHORA of server errors to look at on the back end. This seems about as widespread as it gets.

At least an acknowledgment that maybe this issue might even be *looked into*, let alone fixed at some point would be really nice.
  • Can't even find a single game 6v6 at all, the mode is completely broken right now.
  • Mattius14 wrote: »
    Is a screenshot really necessary for a generic and widespread error? I was having this issue all night last night, it was incredibly arduous to even get a game of Threes going with my one buddy online. If we ever got a full lobby, at least one player was kicked out if the game even managed to launch.

There have to be a PLETHORA of server errors to look at on the back end. This seems about as widespread as it gets.

At least an acknowledgment that maybe this issue might even be *looked into*, let alone fixed at some point would be really nice.

Maybe it would be a good idea to do what NHL_ONL_Producer asks? The issue may not be that generic and widespread as you claim, and if they can't reproduce it, or see the cause at their end, then an error code MIGHT help? It won't hurt at least?

They are trying to find the cause, that's why they're asking for more info.

• Sgt_Kelso wrote: »
    Mattius14 wrote: »

Maybe it would be a good idea to do what NHL_ONL_Producer asks? The issue may not be that generic and widespread as you claim, and if they can't reproduce it, or see the cause at their end, then an error code MIGHT help? It won't hurt at least?

They are trying to find the cause, that's why they're asking for more info.

Have you seen the pinned post? A TON of people are having the issue. We posted videos and pictures but they have gone silent.
  • I can't even find a game in 6s Drop-In, anyone else having that issue?
  • My past 7 matchmaking searches have all timed out
    Population is high and the average search time was between 4 and 5 minutes
  • Same thing with xbox one ! can't find game.
  • Hawkgoalie wrote: »

Have you seen the pinned post? A TON of people are having the issue. We posted videos and pictures but they have gone silent.

I don't think it was pinned & combined when I posted my response? And if YOU read the pinned thread, then you'd know they're working on it AND are asking for more details, error codes, videos and whatnot.

Anyways, I will go and enjoy my game this evening. :|