EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

When will the game be fixed?

2Next

Replies

• LowJacK_604
    169 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    The Devs are aware of the issue...they said it’s the number one priority to get it fixed. Evidently they have not figured it out yet...and it stinks to have to deal with it...but atleast we know they are aware and workin on getting it to work properly.
    For now I would suggest joining a NHL 19 “club” on your console...not an actual club like club mode in the game...but a community club where you can find players looking to play ....and group up and play drop ins.
    You’ll find full games if you get 4-6 players.

I play on a club. Two actually. I still find time to play drop-in though.

I believe EA is aware of the problems and working on them BUT have they released any official comment about releasing a broken game? I haven't seen anything on this forum...considering it's EA's NHL forum you'd think the would address their customers and ensure them and give a timeline.
    The lead producer of the game said ...that.THEY ARE AWARE OF THE PROBLEM....the online part of the team is looking into the issue to get it fixed ...and it’s their number one priority...what else do you need to know?

You stating that the lead producer said this isn't proof of anything!

Where did you see this?

Forget it. Someone else posted his comments.

[Edited formatting]
    Post edited by EA_Roger on
  • NHL 20
  • The Devs are aware of the issue...they said it’s the number one priority to get it fixed. Evidently they have not figured it out yet...and it stinks to have to deal with it...but atleast we know they are aware and workin on getting it to work properly.
    For now I would suggest joining a NHL 19 “club” on your console...not an actual club like club mode in the game...but a community club where you can find players looking to play ....and group up and play drop ins.

I believe EA is aware of the problems and working on them BUT have they released any official comment about releasing a broken game? I haven't seen anything on this forum...considering it's EA's NHL forum you'd think the would address their customers and ensure them and give a timeline.
    The lead producer of the game said ...that.THEY ARE AWARE OF THE PROBLEM....the online part of the team is looking into the issue to get it fixed ...and it’s their number one priority...what else do you need to know?

You stating that the lead producer said this ISN'T PROOF OF ANYTHING!!!!!!!

Where did you see this?

Well the producer actually replied last page so....
  • xxH3llsp4wNxx
    253 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    EA_Roger wrote: »
    Moxrox84 wrote: »
    The Devs are aware of the issue...they said it’s the number one priority to get it fixed. Evidently they have not figured it out yet...and it stinks to have to deal with it...but atleast we know they are aware and workin on getting it to work properly.

I'm curious where they said it's their "number one priority"?
    NHL_ONL_Producer

I've replied to a few of the other drop-in matchmaking threads, apologies i haven't gotten to this one until now. Our team is investigating the matchmaking issues in Drop-in and this is currently our highest priority item that we are investigating. The search timers were actually increased last week but that didn't lead to more successful matches so we are investigating as to why.

Source: https://forums.ea.com/en/nhl/discussion/comment/1993256#Comment_1993256
    And how about not being able to play only on the specific server you want? We have to quit every game that we’re not “home” just to make sure the game is played on the West. Why in the world did you ever change the search criteria from ; West, East, Europe to a system that often puts you on the wrong server; “ best location” which does squat if you’re the away team.

• The Devs are aware of the issue...they said it’s the number one priority to get it fixed. Evidently they have not figured it out yet...and it stinks to have to deal with it...but atleast we know they are aware and workin on getting it to work properly.

You stating that the lead producer said this ISN'T PROOF OF ANYTHING!!!!!!!

Where did you see this?

Are you callin me a liar?!!!! :)
    I wouldn’t just make stuff up my dude.
  • NHL 19 *Early access* XD
  • EA_Roger
    1482 posts EA Community Manager
    EASHL Drop-on. Still impossible to match match and play with more then 2 people per side.

Has EA released any official comment on when they resolve the problems?

I've started to remove replies in here as they were derailing the thread and I'm going to shut down this topic as the initial question was answered & to avoid further sanctioning:
    NHL_ONL_Producer

I've replied to a few of the other drop-in matchmaking threads, apologies i haven't gotten to this one until now. Our team is investigating the matchmaking issues in Drop-in and this is currently our highest priority item that we are investigating. The search timers were actually increased last week but that didn't lead to more successful matches so we are investigating as to why.

Source: https://forums.ea.com/en/nhl/discussion/comment/1993256#Comment_1993256

You can follow this thread for any updates: https://forums.ea.com/en/nhl/discussion/229409/eashl-drop-in-matchmaking-from-broken-to-meh-to-broken/p5
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!