EA Forums - Banner

Ray Ferraro card...

Is a speedy beast

Replies

• I just wonder, how to get at least about 40 rewards. In my opinion it´s not possible for People who work regularly (I am in my Office for 8 - 11h daily) to receive these amount of rewards in this short time...
  • I’m under dr’s orders to stay off my feet as much as possible for the next 6 weeks. It actually worked out perfect, I had my surgery 2 days before the game was released
  • you can easily get 3 collector per day, log in 2 minutes when you get up to get a free pack and then after work you can get another free pack and do the daily objectives after 5pm. 3 per day without forcing anything.
  • you can easily get 3 collector per day, log in 2 minutes when you get up to get a free pack and then after work you can get another free pack and do the daily objectives after 5pm. 3 per day without forcing anything.

i work 10 hours a day. add my commute and my day is 12 hours 5 days a week. i do login when i get up and before bed to get 2 of the 8hour packs but i don't have the time to play an hour a day to get the daily objectives mon-fri.

so 3/day "without forcing anything" is a bit of privlage many of us do not have.
  • idk what to tell you then. if you don't play why you want them?

i too work 10-12 hours a day, 5 days a week and i have 3 kids. still find time to play a bit daily so 3 per day without forcing is easily doable
  • cowen604
    98 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    you can easily get 3 collector per day, log in 2 minutes when you get up to get a free pack and then after work you can get another free pack and do the daily objectives after 5pm. 3 per day without forcing anything.

Thats what I did, I work long days as well + alot from home -- but, if you play 2 challenges + an Online game you're good to go. takes about 40 Minutes... or less, especially if the loser quits :)

at this point, there is no point in trying to get them for Sept. unless youre at like 35+

• I've been getting online quickly before work, then after work, then completing the daily challenges which aren't hard at all. At this rate I will have him by tomorrow and i'm stoked since the rest of my team is trash lol
  • got him yesterday, plays well and should be on the team for a while since we can't trade him.
    now he is both on the ice and between the bench during game since he is in the broadcast team!!!
  • Yep he’s a good card. I wonder if we will have somewhere to turn in the extra September collectibles we don’t use
  • Swoops--73 wrote: »
    Yep he’s a good card. I wonder if we will have somewhere to turn in the extra September collectibles we don’t use

This is what I'm wondering. I'll probably have 10 extra without really trying. 2 or so a day plus sometimes 3 or 4 if I do the challenges. I stopped doing those when I knew I'd get 40.
  • xPDogg65x
    790 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Maybe sometime next July if we are lucky
  • I've been getting online quickly before work, then after work, then completing the daily challenges which aren't hard at all. At this rate I will have him by tomorrow and i'm stoked since the rest of my team is trash lol

Where do I find the daily challenges?
  • should be on your Hut Home screen

Daily Challenges should be the same every day:
    Play 3 games
    Play 1 Online Game
    collect 1 set
    score 3 goals
    & take 10 shots ... i think it's 10 --- maybe 15.
  • I have him and it seems he's almost too fast for normal players lol