EA Forums - Banner

Latest Update: WoC Drop-in Matchmaking and Dressing Room Errors

Replies

• Dressing room errors still happening as before. Typically every other try in club. Both 3’s and 6’s. Never more then three try’s though. This sucks when red dead comes out I’m done with this.
  • I’ll be waiting to buy nhl next year. I’ll be watching about problems before buying from now on
  • Still getting error code immediately after clicking world of chel,x box one

Can you PM me your PSN ID so we can look at the error logs?

PrimeSuspect BH
  • deadman9999
    877 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    A player on are club at 1:10 am est just got the error code PS4

Im still getting this error message 2td1dcbiqk9v.jpg
  • My error happens when i select world of Chel from the main menu, i can't even access it. Not played a single game since it came out, the beta worked fine for me though so i know its nothing to do with my setup
  • Hawkgoalie
    24 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    SO here we are again boys, another weekend of the devs taking our money and not fixing the dam game they put out half finished. Honestly at this point someone would have to steal my card for me to pay for NHL 20 next year. They release a "server fix" that they claim to be the main issue.... well NO ONE on these forums has reported that it works. clearly you didn't find the root cause. They are just going to give us the run around week after week and honestly I have lost hope that this error will be resolved before the new year.

[Socair - edited swear filter]
    Post edited by Socair on
  • AsimovRay11
    4 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Hawkgoalie wrote: »
    SO here we are again boys, another weekend of the devs taking our money and not fixing the dam game they put out half finished. Honestly at this point someone would have to steal my card for me to pay for NHL 20 next year. They release a "server fix" that they claim to be the main issue.... well NO ONE on these forums has reported that it works. clearly you didn't find the root cause. They are just going to give us the run around week after week and honestly I have lost hope that this error will be resolved before the new year.

The biggest shame is that its a really good game, its a real missed oppertunity to release the best hockey title of all time, instead what we are left with is NHL 18.5. Im not on the poke check anger train because i agree that poke checking was OP and needed to be stopped and more emphasis put on placement and positioning in the defence. Also add Gritty, he's a goof but i actually quite like him, reminds me of Mr Blobby crossed with the Honey Monster.

[Socair - edited swear filter]
    Post edited by Socair on
  • Sgt_Kelso
    1325 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Well, now I see 4 or even 5 players now in drop-ins, and new people can join and people can leave during the countdown, so it's not like there's not been any improvement. it seems more functional now. But I don't get the dressing room error anyways.

There were a few cases where one player dropped during the transition to the game itself. This was in about 2 out of 5 games. It might be that fewer people are getting the DRE, but some still do.

Im still getting this error message 2td1dcbiqk9v.jpg

Same here broseph,same here
  • Still getting dressing room error this sucks
  • Still plenty of dressing room errors.
  • I'm finding that if you don't ready up during the countdown timer at the matchup screen in drop ins or club, 90% of the time, you're booted from the game. Also why does the game not let you leave during the last 5 seconds of the countdown timer? It just locks and you can't do anything!
  • So many crashes, dressing room errors, and pre-puck drop quits over not everyone making it in.
    Such long searches on Exact, and no way to filter searches in 6s for 4+, either EXACT or face 2s.

In a 1.5 hour period yesterday, my group of 5 managed to get ONE game in.
    EASHL player
  • Yeah, I see no improvement at all in regards to reduction or elimination of dressing room errors.
  • zingaa1
    406 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I've been getting them about 1 out of 5 games at best, usually more. Man it worked so well in 18, never had this issue.
  • MiIczar
    67 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Hotjoint wrote: »
    I'm finding that if you don't ready up during the countdown timer at the matchup screen in drop ins or club, 90% of the time, you're booted from the game. Also why does the game not let you leave during the last 5 seconds of the countdown timer? It just locks and you can't do anything!
    In my opinion it dosen't matter whether player is ready or not. It only looks like this. Why? Let's say there is 3v3 and 2 players on the same side are going to get DRE, then it's impossible to start the game, because you can't play 3v1. In this case everyone gets DRE. And now let's say only one player gets DRE, then the game is going to start, but there will be 3v2. This is how it works. As everybody knows if the background turns to black screen then the game should launch, but sometimes you can get DRE in spite of black screen, not because you got the DRE, but because someone else got it.
    Besides, I saw many matchmaking rooms where - let's say - only 2 or 3 players of 6 were ready and game started, and also many rooms where all players were ready and game didn't start because of DRE.
    Besides No.2, in Ones mode DRE occurs as well and there is no one but you in the room. You can get the DRE or not.
    I get this always after first game from launching a NHL, so I do 'test internet connection' in PS4 menu (without closing the NHL, I keep it running) after the first game and every next game. In this way I don't get the DRE.
    I think, in this whole confusion, EA crew got wrong feedback from users and maybe they are not concentrating on proper things to solve the problem.
    Post edited by MiIczar on
  • Dressing Room Errors are getting WORSE! They had improved and we're almost rare, maybe 1 in 15 games. Now I can't even get in a game. I vow to never buy digital or preorder a game again.
  • Still getting non stop DR errors. Tried playing club with my kids this past weekend. What a disaster. We have 3 PS4's connected to the same router. 3 TV's lined up I was curious to see if it was just me. Randomly one or two of us might make it into a game. But we always lost somebody and had to back out.
    We were lucky to get into a game once every 10-20 tries.

Not only did they ruin Drops but Club is absolute trash! This game has seemingly gotten worse.

• A player in our club kept getting kicked out of the game during the transition from the dressing room to the game, like every other game, like clockwork. Yesterday it got so bad he couldn't get to any games.

He got so sick of it, so he swapped his wired modem to wireless 4G one he had lying around, and was able join games again. I am not sure whether he got any errors after that, since we stopped playing soon after. But I will ask him how much of a difference it made.