EA Forums - Banner

do you know what arena this is???

caflokid
31 posts Member
edited October 2018
I need help finding an arena. It might not be an arena it might just be goal horn song that you can change for your Hut team.

St Louis Blues goal horn has the crowd chant after the goal scorers name is announced qalong with some orgen sounds.

The one that I'm trying to find is similar to that does anybody know which one it is???

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks.

Replies

• Don’t suppose you tried st.louis arena? I’m pretty sure you can’t change goal horns in HUT.
  • YZ19
    171 posts Member
    i think you could do gaol horn in my team audio last year
  • I’d like to know too
  • Don’t suppose you tried st.louis arena? I’m pretty sure you can’t change goal horns in HUT.

You can change your goal horn in HUT. Go to 'My Team' (tab) > 'My Team' (tile) > 'Audio Settings' > 'Arena Goal Horn'.
  • You can change your goal horn in HUT. Go to 'My Team' (tab) > 'My Team' (tile) > 'Audio Settings' > 'Arena Goal Horn'.[/quote]

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm just logging on so I'm going to try your suggestions.

I'm going to try the St Louis Blues one until someone could help find what other Arena does the crowd chant after scoring.

So to confirm do I need to get the team logo team Arena and team jerseys or just go into the menu and change the arena goal horn to St Louis Blues?

Thanks.

• caflokid wrote: »
    So to confirm do I need to get the team logo team Arena and team jerseys or just go into the menu and change the arena goal horn to St Louis Blues?

Thanks.

Just played a home game with the st. Louis goal horn set the st. Louis logo and Arena and nothing ...I scored the goal just a default music..

Any help???