EA Forums - Banner

Latest Update: WoC Drop-in Matchmaking and Dressing Room Errors

Replies

• Same problems since launch. Same problems since Beta. PS4. Group. Every mode that allows group in "World of CHEL".

Usually the same one or two guys that get booted when the group gets larger than two. When it's two, everyone gets the same "Dressing Room Error" message.

Naturally that's because if one of two is kicked then there aren't enough players.

So if we're keeping track, the game became playable on September 11th. The beta, where these issues were also present, concluded on August 2nd.

It is now October 15th.

• justwho77
    2 posts New member
    edited October 2018
    Dam ea fix your dam game its worse with the update with dropping games
  • Steinberg90
    6 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Mattius14 wrote: »
    Same problems since launch. Same problems since Beta. PS4. Group. Every mode that allows group in "World of CHEL".

So if we're keeping track, the game became playable on September 11th. The beta, where these issues were also present, concluded on August 2nd.

It is now October 15th.

It's obvious EA Sports has thrown in the towel on NHL19. The NHL19 that works will be called NHL20. Preorder your copy now.

[Socair - edited all bolded formatting...please don’t overuse formatting options needlessly]
    Post edited by Socair on
  • I give up. Just logged on tonight, get into a small 6v6 lobby and back out before the time runs out, start matchmaking again and run the search for two minutes before cancelling and get the cancel bug again where I have to shut the game down and bring it back up again. Not worth it.
  • I have noticed that as well u can't cancel a search anymore with out it freezing up and having to reset your app. So I guess they did get rid of my dressing room error lol. Because now i dont have a choice but to shut the app down every time now. Before i was finding games just got the error code. Now u never find a second game and u dont get a failed to find match to restart the search. It just searches forever when u try to back out it freezes. Wow lol
  • MiIczar wrote: »
    SahioX wrote: »
    @SkillaOil If NHL is the only game with that kind of error, it is not your ISP, router, modem, connection, city or country.
    It is on EA's part and their coding.
    Actually yes and no. I have the same internet as my friend has (the same provider, cable, 120/10mbps, IPv4, ports, we both use ethernet cable, not wi-fi), but we have different modems (my model is older, although from the same provider). He doesn't have any problems, no errors. I do have.

What I meant is if NHL 19 is the only game you are experiencing issues like this, chances are it is not your setup (ISP, modem, router, config, console, etc) but the game and its servers.

DRE is 100% on EA's side. Reseting your router every game is not a solution, its just a troublesome 'rain dance'.
  • That dude Oboe fixed my problem. He fixed my friends issue as well. He said he was banned and cannot post here. I joined just to say he fixed it. Send him a message on his psn - Oboe

And there is a Message-based crash scam going on... If you know the fix, just post it here.
  • I have noticed that as well u can't cancel a search anymore with out it freezing up and having to reset your app. So I guess they did get rid of my dressing room error lol. Because now i dont have a choice but to shut the app down every time now. Before i was finding games just got the error code. Now u never find a second game and u dont get a failed to find match to restart the search. It just searches forever when u try to back out it freezes. Wow lol

Like Microsoft did with the Xbox 360 RROD - they said it was solved. Though, it was that the new form-factor (the smaller one) wasn't even able to produce the lights to make the RROD patern lol
  • SahioX wrote: »
    That dude Oboe fixed my problem. He fixed my friends issue as well. He said he was banned and cannot post here. I joined just to say he fixed it. Send him a message on his psn - Oboe

And there is a Message-based crash scam going on... If you know the fix, just post it here.

I am just trying to help. It worked for a couple of people. He showed me a couple of options to change and walked me through it while in a playstation chat.

well you can tell us here what he changed exactly might help out the devs
  • @EA_Roger - Come on, give us a timeline to get this resolved. What *are* you doing?
  • I had errors all night again.
  • What a joke......
  • Did EA just give up on updating us?
  • Just so everyone knows I recently completed an online chat with EA customer service. In their words there are currently no issues with the game. I have the chat transcript to prove it. Unreal
  • ys909rhtpp8a.jpeg

Here’s a new one
  • Sinbin
    1331 posts Member
    ys909rhtpp8a.jpeg

Here’s a new one

Check your settings to make sure you can play multiplayer games. Also, check to see if your PS+ subscription is current. You might also be banned from online play through Sony or EA.
  • Sinbin wrote: »
    ys909rhtpp8a.jpeg

Here’s a new one

Check your settings to make sure you can play multiplayer games. Also, check to see if your PS+ subscription is current. You might also be banned from online play through Sony or EA.

I seem to be good now. I had just finished up a drop-in game and got that trying to sign back into EA after restarting the app as usual. It did send me to a PS message screen afterward, something about services undergoing maintenance. Seems to be an isolated issue. Back to the grind dodging DRE’s now...
  • Have you heard the great news? They have identified a fix for the issue. The update is coming up soon.
  • MiIczar wrote: »
    Have you heard the great news? They have identified a fix for the issue. The update is coming up soon.

Ha
  • Will my West Coast team finally be able to play games on the West Coast?!?!? I’m guessing, NOT!