EA Forums - Banner

Thank You EA

Even though I come across as condescending when discussing HUT issues, I gotta say thank you for the latest update.

cpu penalties are back, multi select is back for completing sets, & I love the added card visuals on goals.

So no complaints today. Just a thank you for listening and addressing these issues. Keep up the great work!

Replies

• Even though I come across as condescending when discussing HUT issues, I gotta say thank you for the latest update.

cpu penalties are back, multi select is back for completing sets, & I love the added card visuals on goals.

So no complaints today. Just a thank you for listening and addressing these issues. Keep up the great work!

I'm with you on this...I have been a very big critic of all things HUT the past few weeks. I'll give credit where credit is due. Still some stuff to iron out but I'll take baby steps at this point. Thank you EA for listening!
  • Swoops--73
    626 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I agree Canadian. It’s awesome what they have done. I’m sure there is more great work to come in this game.
  • I aswell give credit where credit is due.

Good add-ons and "repairs".
  • I also like the auction house upgrades, thanks.
  • Thanks for the update EA. Great work! I love everything that has been added (mostly the captaincies) cause it brings me back to the old days LOL.

• I have had more fun playing HUT theses last couple of days than I have in quite some time, win or lose. It’s nice that I’m not losing the puck from every little bump now. Makes it a little easier to try and set up in the O zone and cycle the puck around.
  • 80sumi
    25 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Its the first time you can pass to the slot and the puck goes to the slot. nhl 19 i love still.
  • The last Update really makes the Game fun to play. Please leave the Gameplay now as it is, dont destroy everything with a new patch! :smile:
  • i'll pile on this love fest and save my criticisms for another thread.

this was a nice update.
  • It's nice to have EA finally listen. The updates have been great, nice to have a couple time savers (multi select, auction house) as well as the game play upgrades + Seeing the Cards after goals are scored... neat little add on/smart idea to see when your losing horribly and you think it's the EVO version of the card...nope just the regular gold rare :(
  • Is it just me or are more pucks going in via bounds off skates and other body parts with this update? I played a game today where my opponent shot it from his own circle in the defensive zone and it went in off my goaltenders skate. Between that and the constant blocker/leg pad save, then off my defenseman and in the goal, i'm very frustrated.

I feel like i'm losing games I didn't actually lose because of freak bounces.