EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 1st

Check out our latest content update, bug fixes & key areas on which we need your feedback here.

The very worst

DLSpeidel
posts Member
edited November 2018
Without doubt EA’s NHL 19 is the worst abomination, & failure I’ve ever played. Not even gonna bring up the ridiculous amount of penalties called.......Because there’s so many worse flaws. Let’s start with the core of your game....Online EASHL. Now the game has been designed to takes place on a frozen pond with graphics that are worse than a .99 cent App Store iPhone/iPad game......Expect those are actually better than this $59 dollar train wreck. Been playing EA NHL for years, & this is the first game I’ve ever deleted from my hard drive after the first 5 minutes of game play. Laugh, cry, & kiss $50-60 dollars goodbye! That said, I’m a Senior Analyst with one the largest financial banks in the world. At one time there was no better game. It was the perfect game to play at the office against colleagues from other competitors like Goldman Sachs, & Morgan Chase. That said, they also deleted EA NHL 19 within minutes as well, & we all dumped 10’s of thousands of your shareholders stock. To sweeten our deal, & of course our clients we decided a put a sell rating on your company, and shorted the hell out of it......Very happy clients! Your stock is free falling like a 747 with complete engine failure feom 38,000 ft. Your stock price is down nearly $63 a share in less than a year (no big surprise there), & has dropped another 9% in less than two weeks.........That’s how we get repaid (handsomely) for your debacle. Madden/NHL have been your core games on different platforms for over two decades, and EA completely ruined them. And yes, the new versions of Madden are just as bad. But, for the people you who had to save, & shell out 50 some dollars of hard earned money to purchase an incredibly toxic product I would certainly hope you offer them incentives.
Best!

Post edited by Socair on

Replies

• It was good in the beta...
  • E_g_A_y
    4 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    DLSpeidel wrote: »
    Without doubt EA’s NHL 19 is the worst abomination, & failure I’ve ever played. Not even gonna bring up the ridiculous amount of penalties called.......Because there’s so many worse flaws. Let’s start with the core of your game....Online EASHL. Now the game has been designed to takes place on a frozen pond with graphics that are worse than a .99 cent App Store iPhone/iPad game......Expect those are actually better than this $59 dollar train wreck. Been playing EA NHL for years, & this is the first game I’ve ever deleted from my hard drive after the first 5 minutes of game play. Laugh, cry, & kiss $50-60 dollars goodbye! That said, I’m a Senior Analyst with one the largest financial banks in the world. At one time there was no better game. It was the perfect game to play at the office against colleagues from other competitors like Goldman Sachs, & Morgan Chase. That said, they also deleted EA NHL 19 within minutes as well, & we all dumped 10’s of thousands of your shareholders stock. To sweeten our deal, & of course our clients we decided a put a sell rating on your company, and shorted the hell out of it......Very happy clients! Your stock is free falling like a 747 with complete engine failure feom 38,000 ft. Your stock price is down nearly $63 a share in less than a year (no big surprise there), & has dropped another 9% in less than two weeks.........That’s how we get repaid (handsomely) for your debacle. Madden/NHL have been your core games on different platforms for over two decades, and EA completely ruined them. And yes, the new versions of Madden are just as bad. But, for the people you who had to save, & shell out 50 some dollars of hard earned money to purchase an incredibly toxic product I would certainly hope you offer them incentives.
    Best!

You think it sucks due to the fact that you can't adapt to the latest tuner, which involves actually needing to play your positions, instead of letting your computers do it, and you can't skill zone anymore.

Sounds like you just don't know how to play properly, and you're throwing a temper tantrum. Oh, just a quick disclaimer, I'm not trying to defend EA or 19, they need to actually start adding more to all the existing game modes, not adding stupid mini-games like "Ones", and the absolutely awful 3 man circuit mode. Stop adding arcade crap and catering to the non-existent young children demographic.

Anyways... complaining over getting wrecked doesn't make you better at the game, to summarize my thoughts focused towards you. My apologies for going far off topic there.

[Socair - edited for profanity]
    Post edited by Socair on
  • RayFinkle1515
    351 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    E_g_A_y wrote: »
    DLSpeidel wrote: »
    Without doubt EA’s NHL 19 is the worst abomination, & failure I’ve ever played. Not even gonna bring up the ridiculous amount of penalties called.......Because there’s so many worse flaws. Let’s start with the core of your game....Online EASHL. Now the game has been designed to takes place on a frozen pond with graphics that are worse than a .99 cent App Store iPhone/iPad game......Expect those are actually better than this $59 dollar train wreck. Been playing EA NHL for years, & this is the first game I’ve ever deleted from my hard drive after the first 5 minutes of game play. Laugh, cry, & kiss $50-60 dollars goodbye! That said, I’m a Senior Analyst with one the largest financial banks in the world. At one time there was no better game. It was the perfect game to play at the office against colleagues from other competitors like Goldman Sachs, & Morgan Chase. That said, they also deleted EA NHL 19 within minutes as well, & we all dumped 10’s of thousands of your shareholders stock. To sweeten our deal, & of course our clients we decided a put a sell rating on your company, and shorted the hell out of it......Very happy clients! Your stock is free falling like a 747 with complete engine failure feom 38,000 ft. Your stock price is down nearly $63 a share in less than a year (no big surprise there), & has dropped another 9% in less than two weeks.........That’s how we get repaid (handsomely) for your debacle. Madden/NHL have been your core games on different platforms for over two decades, and EA completely ruined them. And yes, the new versions of Madden are just as bad. Just a suggestion-If EA has any aspirations of getting their stock back into the $150+ per share range I would start with the firing of everyone involved in the making of this game. Or, continue to see your stock plummet........For me that’s an easy call, dump em like share of EA. But, for the people you who had to save, & shell out 50 some dollars of hard earned money to purchase an incredibly toxic product I would certainly hope you offer them incentives. Without management changes EA is a dying firm!
    Best!

You think it sucks due to the fact that you can't adapt to the latest tuner, which involves actually needing to play your positions, instead of letting your computers do it, and you can't skill zone anymore.

Sounds like you just don't know how to play properly, and you're throwing a temper tantrum. Oh, just a quick disclaimer, I'm not trying to defend EA or 19, they need to actually start adding more to all the existing game modes, not adding stupid mini-games like "Ones", and the absolutely awful 3 man circuit mode. Stop adding arcade crap, and catering to the non-existent young children demographic.

Anyways... complaining over getting wrecked doesn't make you better at the game, to summarize my thoughts focused towards you. My apologies for going far off topic there.

[Socair - edited quote to match changes]

Wrong. This guy didnt even play more than 5 minutes, as far as he's aware, none of that even existed. Who knows at which point in his grand total of 5 minutes playing the game which tuner he had. He and all his high-powered financial buddies all played what sounds like less than 20 minutes total.

I'm taking everything this guy says with so much weight attached to it /s
    Post edited by Socair on