EA Forums - Banner

NHL 19 - Tuner and Patch Notes

Replies

• I have nothing to say wrong about the game. Love it. But the jerseys selection for some teams could be better. Like the St. Louis Blues. There are a couple missing jersey styles that are missing. 90% of the jersey selection is the same on but from different years. What about the 80’s and the 90’s.
  • I was prompted for a tuner update today, xbox one.. still says 1.03?

Yeah me also

I got one also,but mine says latest making 1.03 a previous tuner
  • Struggled to find games this morning and still have the cancel freezing, pretty awesome.

I think the update was to add in the original 6 jerseys and nothing else.
  • No, looks like they tweaked the gameplay too... lol game is unplayable once again... losing pucks, overpowered shots, ridiculous pass speed... The last tuner was the closest to being nice.
  • No, looks like they tweaked the gameplay too... lol game is unplayable once again... losing pucks, overpowered shots, ridiculous pass speed... The last tuner was the closest to being nice.

@EA_Roger can we get some info as to what the tuner contains please?

Thanks.

@EA_Roger can we get some info as to what the tuner contains please?

Thanks.

I too tought it was only jerseys... but the skating is really weird and passes are way too fast... Really feels like nhl 18. Even got some nhl 18 glitch goals scored.
  • NHLDev
    1677 posts EA NHL Developer
    If we make gameplay changes, we update the tuner version number with associated notes. When they added the new jerseys, they had to flip a variable via the gameplay tuner as the roster alone wouldn't do it apparently. All gameplay is the same as it was and there were no changes other than the variable to enable the jerseys.
  • Wrongway5362
    26 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    NHLDev wrote: »
    If we make gameplay changes, we update the tuner version number with associated notes. When they added the new jerseys, they had to flip a variable via the gameplay tuner as the roster alone wouldn't do it apparently. All gameplay is the same as it was and there were no changes other than the variable to enable the jerseys.

@NHLDev No, in EASHL, I can confirm this is not the same gameplay sir. Looks like the tuner released before. I would not complain if it was still the same. Perphaps you guys should take a look at it.
  • Socair
    2491 posts Game Changer
    edited November 2018
    NHLDev wrote: »

@NHLDev No, in EASHL, I can confirm this is not the same gameplay sir. Looks like the tuner released before. I would not complain if it was still the same. Perphaps you guys should take a look at it.
    Plays the same for me and my friends. Not noticing a bit of difference in passing or skating. Are you playing on the server you normally play on? Because your connection is the only other factor. The tuner was so quick to download there’s no way they have “secretly” tuned the game and are lying to us here.
    NHL Series Game Changer & Volunteer Moderator
  • Nevermind... perphaps it was a bug... cause the game is back as the same it was. Weird... And im only playing EASHL... so something clearly happened.
  • Wrongway5362
    26 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Okay lol just had a lag , and game is back as what I was in middle of the game talking about....
  • @Socair My connection is only 9ms ping. So something happened during that lag. maybe server reset or something but I could clearly see the shots getting overpowered and my 95kg playmaker suddenly skating like a god for the rest of the game... EA? Any idea?
  • Return to the Beta tuners for EASHL
  • WFWR26
    47 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    ^what he said...
  • NHLDev wrote: »

I love how the developers of the game state the obvious, and some forum members feel compelled to tell them - those who make the game - that they are wrong.

This is why these forums drive me insane and I need professional help to diagnose the reasons why I keep coming back.
  • NHLDev wrote: »

I love how the developers of the game state the obvious, and some forum members feel compelled to tell them - those who make the game - that they are wrong.

This is why these forums drive me insane and I need professional help to diagnose the reasons why I keep coming back.

Sometimes I think you are insane. :tongue:
  • @KidShowtime1867 maybe if EA was doing its job by testing the game every way possible before releasing tuner, I would not be here complaining that nothing worked correctly since the release of the game which I paid.... uhmmmm 100$ for to play a game that is broken. Do I need to remember you that they took even a month to fix a matchmaking issue that still today is still causing drops, dessing room errors etc. I will get some videos proof of that then we'll talk about it.