EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 1st

Check out our latest content update, bug fixes & key areas on which we need your feedback here.

{GLITCH} Puck through goalie pads

This happened to me today costing us the game. I Intercepted the pass, the puck leaves my stick at the crease and kicks the puck through my own goalie's pads into the net. Can EA explain or fix this?

Replies

• around 40 seconds you can see the glitch
  • Thanks for posting. There isn't really anything to explain and I can't guarantee a fix as this obviously is already not intended and collisions with the puck and pads work well the great majority of times when you try to reproduce something like this no matter how times you try. This video at least gives us a scenario we can look at though. Thanks.

• NHLDev wrote: »
    Thanks for posting. There isn't really anything to explain and I can't guarantee a fix as this obviously is already not intended and collisions with the puck and pads work well the great majority of times when you try to reproduce something like this no matter how times you try. This video at least gives us a scenario we can look at though. Thanks.

Can you Devs maybe reply or make a comment on how terrible the game play has been since after the beta? You only respond to minor issues while ignoring what everyone agrees on, that beta was 10x better than the dredge you've changed since.
  • Can you Devs maybe reply or make a comment on how terrible the game play has been since after the beta? You only respond to minor issues while ignoring what everyone agrees on, that beta was 10x better than the dredge you've changed since.
    I have been responding quite a bit to specific questions in that regard. What is it that you feel I missed?

• NHLDev wrote: »
    Thanks for posting. There isn't really anything to explain and I can't guarantee a fix as this obviously is already not intended and collisions with the puck and pads work well the great majority of times when you try to reproduce something like this no matter how times you try. This video at least gives us a scenario we can look at though. Thanks.

This has been in the game since at least the beginning of last year, I believe it was in 17 too. You’re not going to fix it, let’s be real