EA Forums - Banner

Free skate with WoC player

Can you add a free skate mode to the edit loadout menu. I remember it was a thing in NHL 14 and before. Don't know why it was removed.

Just nice/relax to shoot on a goalie while waiting for your friends or just to try new loadout

Replies

• Dmarsh37
    3 posts New member
    Things like that get removed because EA insists on putting a brand new UI in every year, which leads them to just scrapping things to cut corners to make the release date or just plain up forgetting things. There are no EASHL Club challenges, on the club members screen CR is no longer shown as a stat. World of Chel 1's... sounds great, can you play privately with your friends? No. Why? I haven't got the slightest clue. DR errors, dont get me started... I can live with game-play needing to be tuned for a month or so after release. But the issues with their brand new broken UI's or just random omissions of past features like this is incredibly frustrating. There is no reason for any of it other than incompetence or not caring.
  • ILegacy wrote: »
    Can you add a free skate mode to the edit loadout menu. I remember it was a thing in NHL 14 and before. Don't know why it was removed.

Just nice/relax to shoot on a goalie while waiting for your friends or just to try new loadout

YES.
  • Dmarsh37 wrote: »
    World of Chel 1's... sounds great, can you play privately with your friends? No. Why? I haven't got the slightest clue.

Self explanatory.... Cause the winner gets bumped up to next level rink while the losers have to stay in same level, or if they have lost twice get bumped back down... so literally, even if they made it able to play 1’s with friends. It would last ONE game cause the winner would get bumped up the the next rink while your two buddies had to stay behind on the lower level rink. I guess they could make like an “offline” ones you can invite friends to and just play around.

• Yea I want to have an online club practice mode back! Or even like you're suggesting a free skate with your woc player to warm up or whatever while in dressing room lobby. Would be awesome to have this in the game It would be a very small easy addition I think. They could prob just put out a patch for the game including this and we would all be happy