EA Forums - Banner

Chill Chel Club Looking for Warm Bodies

Hey all - we are just starting a club (Dekey Petes). Aside from most of the posts you'll find here, we don't care how good you are, what division you're in, or hell, even if you have a mic.

Like NHL? Play NHL? Will play your position like a real hockey player? Send us a friend request!

Contact PSN's of either Bucket91 or KyStew. We play C and LW respectively but looking for all positions (D, wingers, etc).

We're very chill but experienced gamers, just tired of the drop-in nonsense and want some people to play with who play a team game (we like cycling and involving all positions in the O-Zone attack).

We are in EST.

PS: We're online :)

Replies

• Still looking for a LD or RD have played since 07 looking for a club to play with. Friends didn’t get game this year
  • KStew91 wrote: »
    Hey all - we are just starting a club (Dekey Petes). Aside from most of the posts you'll find here, we don't care how good you are, what division you're in, or hell, even if you have a mic.

Like NHL? Play NHL? Will play your position like a real hockey player? Send us a friend request!

Contact PSN's of either Bucket91 or KyStew. We play C and LW respectively but looking for all positions (D, wingers, etc).

We're very chill but experienced gamers, just tired of the drop-in nonsense and want some people to play with who play a team game (we like cycling and involving all positions in the O-Zone attack).

We are in EST.

PS: We're online :)

I messaged you KyStew today. I'm your guy
  • I’m interested