EA Forums - Banner

EA You sure penalties aren't broken?

How do I have 198 PP's 30 games in to an average of 35 for other teams in Franchise? I don't want to see a penalty every other minute. You guys are killing the flow.

Replies

• Its pretty easy not to take penalties. It's all timing and accuracy. Just like the real thing.

Although, there are instances of the players stick not even touching the other player at all via replay. (That needs fixing for sure).
  • SturmWolfe wrote: »
    Its pretty easy not to take penalties. It's all timing and accuracy. Just like the real thing.

Although, there are instances of the players stick not even touching the other player at all via replay. (That needs fixing for sure).

He wrote pp not bp. It is the same for me. I spend half the games on the pp. The ai is tripping and slashing all over the place.
  • I have had the exact same issue. I had 17 pp's in a game playing on superstar...this game is completely unplayable now. Other than the ai taking so many slashing and hooking pims it's great offline...but the penalties by ai are killing any enjoyment of this game. Also, reverting back to v1.0 tuner does nothing. I also changed settings of penalties to 10/100 and had penalties 1/4 in the rules...anyone found a fix for this?
  • I have had the exact same issue. I had 17 pp's in a game playing on superstar...this game is completely unplayable now. Other than the ai taking so many slashing and hooking pims it's great offline...but the penalties by ai are killing any enjoyment of this game. Also, reverting back to v1.0 tuner does nothing. I also changed settings of penalties to 10/100 and had penalties 1/4 in the rules...anyone found a fix for this?

Yes, uninstall the game and/or break the disk. It plays much better that way.
  • Has nobody tried the game sliders? I had the same issue playing season with a buddy on Superstar, we were getting 18 penalties in one game (6min Periods), it was getting ridiculous. We played with the sliders game after game for about 3 games and eventually it came down to single notches on slashing in particular. Now we only get roughly 1-3 each side on a bad game, which is very reasonable.

Adjust the sliders!!!