EA Forums - Banner

Has anyone checked out RDR2 yet?

I just got it and I must say its stinking awesome! I would highly recommend this game to everyone, young or old, man or woman, this game is a 10/10......so far that is.

Replies

• only on Mixer and our IT gal was all over it on drop day. she loves it.

NHL is really the only game i play. i have a couple others and enjoy Conan Exiles and Steep from time to time and the spouse and i will play Overcooked or Forza when gaming together but i prefer sports games and trying to recapture my glory days.

the next game i'm waiting for is Ubisoft's pirate game Skull and Bones that is scheduled to drop this spring or summer. that's probably my next game purchase unless something drops to Xbox Gold for free that i might like. i understand that i should play Assassin's Creed 1st to learn some of the game play but i missed a free Assassin's game a couple months back because i was off of Xbox most of the summer.
  • only on Mixer and our IT gal was all over it on drop day. she loves it.

NHL is really the only game i play. i have a couple others and enjoy Conan Exiles and Steep from time to time and the spouse and i will play Overcooked or Forza when gaming together but i prefer sports games and trying to recapture my glory days.

the next game i'm waiting for is Ubisoft's pirate game Skull and Bones that is scheduled to drop this spring or summer. that's probably my next game purchase unless something drops to Xbox Gold for free that i might like. i understand that i should play Assassin's Creed 1st to learn some of the game play but i missed a free Assassin's game a couple months back because i was off of Xbox most of the summer.

Nice man, I'll have to check out that pirate game. Sounds interesting, thanks for the response. Have a good one!