EA Forums - Banner

since EA rather add hoodies and stuff instead of fix gameplay

Why not be able to play as your favorite mascot (or a custom one) in a drop in game. If 2k can do it with NBA why cant EA do it with NHL? We can already play as mascots in 3's so why not add it to drop ins. We can have 10 mascots running around hitting each other for 25 minutes?

Replies

• Why not be able to play as your favorite mascot (or a custom one) in a drop in game. If 2k can do it with NBA why cant EA do it with NHL? We can already play as mascots in 3's so why not add it to drop ins. We can have 10 mascots running around hitting each other for 25 minutes?

Great, now we’ll see this in NHL 20 as a new feature. Thanks for that.
  • I was thinking broom hockey actually.
  • Perfect example of why of why EA caters to kids instead of real hockey fans.
  • Maybe add a street hockey mode like my park
  • Why not be able to play as your favorite mascot (or a custom one) in a drop in game. If 2k can do it with NBA why cant EA do it with NHL? We can already play as mascots in 3's so why not add it to drop ins. We can have 10 mascots running around hitting each other for 25 minutes?

Isn't there an arcade 3s or 1s mode with that as an option already? I swore I saw it in a trailer or something. Maybe it was 18. Maybe I've smoked way too much.

Isn't there an arcade 3s or 1s mode with that as an option already? I swore I saw it in a trailer or something. Maybe it was 18. Maybe I've smoked way too much.

Pretty sure arcade 3's has the mascot unlockables and you can play as the ones you unlocked.