EA Forums - Banner

Do something

mrmojorisin77
37 posts Member
edited November 2018
Every damn time i want to play drop in i cross my fingers hoping to find a game . Your Matchmaking is so bad that it should be consider as a fraud!!! DO SOMETHING!!!!

Replies

• Ea sports. It's in the game (but it's broken)
  • Ea sports. It's in the game (but you're not)
  • I tried online years ago and with the lag and the way players act online it was so unappealing I have never tried to play online since NHL 16 it is a total waste of time. I play offline and when I get the settings right especially this year with NHL 19 it scratches that hockey itch. But playing online is just plain awful. Lighten the load get rid of the other modes. Offline season, online mode and HUT because it generates money and it’s not going anywhere. Of course this is IMO
  • zingaa1 wrote: »
    Ea sports. It's in the game (but you're not)

Oh my God hahahahahahaha
    No joke! I really want to be able to play, but I can’t. Cancel search freeze is making it a chore to play.
    No joke! I really want to be able to play, but I can’t. Cancel search freeze is making it a chore to play.

Trust me, ya don't want to play this game. Lol
  • No joke! I really want to be able to play, but I can’t.

You've got it better than the PC audience, who literally can't play.
  • Yeah honestly it's basically as if you were being told you were going to Disneyland as a kid but the rides are shut down for maintenance and all of the caricatures are out with the flu. Still kind of a neat environment but the cool fun parts got taken out.

Offline is good though.