EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

Updated equipment

2 months into the season now , can we / will see an update to players equipment ?

Especially goalies

Replies

• Who knows, its EA and they say nothing about. Customer care is not there strength.
  • Yep i am still waiting on new Brians.
  • EA don't do anything... they are all on vacation at the moment... They got our money... Just look at Rammer's instagram, facebook and twitter... Just google NHL on PC and hopefully you can find the PC version everyone is leaving EA for...
  • We did get new patch but it didn't include any new goalie equipment...
  • CLX90 wrote: »
    We did get new patch but it didn't include any new goalie equipment...

Of course not.

This is EA we’re talking about.

It’s always one step forward, two steps back.

I swear, as a 44 year old, who has purchased every edition of EA hockey, my patience is all but gone.

It seems that every year it’s the same old routine. Fix one thing, break another. Don’t add this, but take out that. Add things that they say people want even though they’re never mentioned on these forums, but ignore the 20+ threads begging for certain changes.

I’m all but done. I don’t think I can stomach another year of this garbage.

• niklonnywhite
    14 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    If there’s no new equipment today officially not buying this game until the frost bite engine is installed such a pathetic company like not adding equipment is really starting to tick people off and this is easy to fix re working the PS4 servers for the lobby problems understandable its probably pretty complicated to fix but when basic stuff like this just gets ignored like this and I know ea hears us just a descrace enjoy your rating dropping Evan more ea battlefront2 was just the start of your down fall
  • Yup no Brian’s

U trash company ea
  • I am at work, but what I have recognized from other Forum is that they did not add new player likenesses? Can anybody confirm that? Did they add pics to missing player profiles? There are many without!
  • No new profiles I can see
  • Yup no Brian’s

U trash company ea

But 7 Warrior pads to choose from...... which nobody in the league has ever used
  • mxiop wrote: »
    Yup no Brian’s

U trash company ea

But 7 Warrior pads to choose from...... which nobody in the league has ever used

uhhh Tim Thomas wore Warrior for a little while... Jonas Gustavsson wore Warrior also... You must be super young to not know this cause this wasn't that long ago LOL
  • mxiop wrote: »
    Yup no Brian’s

U trash company ea

uhhh Tim Thomas wore Warrior for a little while... Jonas Gustavsson wore Warrior also... You must be super young to not know this cause this wasn't that long ago LOL

I think the point is we have gear that nobody uses anymore but missing gear they do.
  • jake19ny wrote: »
    mxiop wrote: »
    Yup no Brian’s

U trash company ea

I think the point is we have gear that nobody uses anymore but missing gear they do.

Oh I totally agree with that... I've been saying for years why don't they take notes from what NBA 2K has with their shoes... EA NHL could just put a blank white goalie pad or branded pad and let us upload a custom image to it or design it how we want... So many goalies today don't even have like the graphics they are actually giving us...
  • As for many hardcore fans and me too such graphic details are very important and for me a must to have for continue to buy next issue. As Face scan possibility, much more player likenesses and to edit them, Goalie mask creation, missing jerseys. If this will not come, will not spend my money any more.
  • Agree. The gear is pathetic as opposed to other sports titles, the player faces or lack there of is embarrassing, the lacking availability of play by play names is inexcusable, and no roster share feature is a joke. These things prove to me that EA doesn’t care one bit about offline gamers it’s all about HUT