EA Forums - Banner

Take out 3s completely ruins the game

Keep it original 6s only like the past nhl games bring back nhl 15 style community drop in lobby's build your own player to legend 3 club practice

Replies

• I agree.
  • Agree as well. Get rid of those '1's as well. Totally worthless mode.
  • If 3’s ruins the game, then don’t play 3’s lol.

Playing 3’s helps you realize how much of a cluster 6’s can be.
  • 3s is the only reason I buy the game.
  • lol, take out a popular game mode because it kills the game... really? Makes zero sense. It makes it have less 6v6 players Im sure but it in no way KILLS the game.
  • 3s is a mode for easy hand out goals and glitchers 6 v 6 you earn your goals
  • 3s is a mode for easy hand out goals and glitchers 6 v 6 you earn your goals

Ohhhhh you're one of those people..
  • Nah. A lot of people only play 3's, myself included. They're the only reason why I bought the game to be honest. If you don't like them, simply stick to your 6's (which I haven't played since NHL 17 because I quickly realized how boring they are compared to 3's) and let other people have their fun too.
  • Community drop in lobbies would certainly be great. Last gen NHL 15 lobbies were really good. NHL has such a small player base that community lobbies would make finding a decent drop in game much easier. Team practise mode should also make an comeback.
  • Does 3's need work? Absolutely. Would I have this game if it was not an option? Not a chance in it's current state. The player to ice size ratio is completely off in 6's, has been for years.

This is not to say 6's should not be in the game. I don't know how you could, but if you enjoy the way 6's is now all the power to you. We should have more of everything, not less. The lobbies should be in the game as well, never should have left.

All of it should just be better, much much better.
  • Not to get off topic but does anybody know of Competitive leagues for clubs because I can't seem to find any
  • Funny I came to 19 from 15 a few months ago and I always only played lobby OTP 6's for years, but now on 19 I will only play 3's because 6's is trash in this game. With the gameplay EA uses now intercepting almost all passes with one hand on the stick without problem makes 6's a joke. It's feels just way to crowded when playing 6's now and seems like not enough open ice to freely do moves or passing plays, this is why playing 3's is much more enjoyable. Maybe if they change the ice size to international size for 6's I'd be more interested maybe again something to have more open space, but until that 3's all the way, screw 6's.
  • ChuckNorrisCup16
    208 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    82Rules wrote: »
    Agree as well. Get rid of those '1's as well. Totally worthless mode.

So how are you going to open more bags to unlock the rest of your equipment that's still locked that you may want after you reach max P3/50?

Because they don't let you unlock all your equipment when you reach max level, so they basically force you to play Ones to get more bags or that horrible Pro Am which is just garbage games.
    Post edited by Socair on
  • 3s has nothing 2 do with NHL.
  • I like red apples.
    I will not eat green apples
    don't sell green apples

*haiku
  • The only thing to protest here is that by offering too many game modes you spread out the population and make full matches harder to make.

Before getting rid of 3's I'd rather they set some club limits.

Teams of 2 (if you can call that a team) should be banned from 6's.
  • Like I said if they bring back build your guy from rookie 1 to legend 3 custom your own guy skate radius stick flex club practice dressing room drop in lobbys like nhl 15 has I dont enjoy playing nhl 19 like I did playing nhl 15 makes me wish I would've bought the nhl 19 game disc so I could destroy it and never playing 19 again
  • Xx87Penguins71xX
    10 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    But yet people complain cause they couldn't there skater better and get to legend 3 on nhl 15 well get better then or be patient it took me a couple of months to get to legend 3
  • Like I said if they bring back build your guy from rookie 1 to legend 3 custom your own guy skate radius stick flex club practice dressing room drop in lobbys like nhl 15 has I dont enjoy playing nhl 19 like I did playing nhl 15 makes me wish I would've bought the nhl 19 game disc so I could destroy it and never playing 19 again

Not even that, I would say the BAP progression system, rookie 1 to legend 3, then you're maxed out. What then? BAP progression system, hard to max your player out, unless you play flawless every game, which I doubt is possible, also you most likely will never max your character out, which means you'll probably play more, also force you to work with you team more so than now. If you dont communicate with with your team and play together, it may affect your stats a bit. But eventually I'm sure you could find a group of 6 guys that aren't terrible, play with them more, then you get to improve your character more.