EA Forums - Banner

Played my first online game

Not sure how it works but I had to play someone who's worst player was better than my best. Should mention I've had this game for 4 days now. Lost 11-0. Took it gracefully tried my best and finished the game. Is the pairing always like that

Replies

• Best you play offline.
  • That problem goes away when you play vs, EASHL or dropins.
  • at least you can play, all I get is searching for opponents and the failed to find
  • monz
    958 posts Member
    What do you expect when you purchase a game almost 4 months after its released?
  • monz wrote: »
    What do you expect when you purchase a game almost 4 months after its released?

No kidding, anyone who just got the game is either going to have to struggle for awhile or spend quite a bit of cash to get a competitive team
  • What online mode were you playing - Division 10, the Xmas HUT Challenge for Bergeron or the HUT Champs qualification? If you played HUT Champs or Challenge you can be matched up with anyone - so as already said you may meet me or others who have had the game since September and built up good teams.

If you played Division 10 you should hopefully match up with someone not too far ahead of you in the Divisions, but again they may have a great team because they have played for months just not be very good against more experienced players so not get promoted very far, but be good enough against new players to win handsomely like you experienced. Keep playing the offline challenges and get more coins, get the free legends when they come out and as your team builds you'll get better. That is my own experience.
  • When you play online, it also depends on what opponents they play with and from which country they come.
    I have noticed that when I play against England, USA, France, Czech Republic, Russia, etc, I have no problem, but, against Sweden and especially Finland, I can forget the game, although the connection indicates well.
    Unfortunately, when I play online (HUT), I play 95% against either a Swede or a Finn.
  • Lowernu82
    416 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    My first game in Division 1 was versus someone who just played their first game on HUT, good job EA.
  • Lowernu82 wrote: »
    My first game in Division 1 was versus someone who just played their first game on HUT, good job EA.

Lol
  • mhart123 wrote: »
    Lowernu82 wrote: »

Lol

Thats definitely a, "ok screw this, im putting COD back in" moment.
    mhart123 wrote: »

Lol

Is that so you're ready for the carnage when you next play HUT?
  • I would do the HUT challenges to save up some coins, start off with the games where you just have to win the game, there is @ 300k in these HUT challenges. Even if you get 200k that's a lot of player packs you can buy.
  • Op
    Contact me if you are on xbox, i can hook you up with some stuff i don’t need if you want
  • monz
    958 posts Member
    Op
    Contact me if you are on xbox, i can hook you up with some stuff i don’t need if you want

Thats nice of you, your a good human being.
  • Lol thanks man. I do it all the time, not always on the forum but when i play against someone that feels new i will message them afrer the game telling them to post something cheap up and then i send them stuff via trade option.

Still doesn’t remove all the hate message i am getting everyday by sore losers!!!!
    mhart123 wrote: »

Lol

That's a super ouch if you're putting cod in over any game ... Cod is like the pinnacle of trash arcade shooters for twelve year olds ..
  • Dixonyu
    675 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Lol thanks man. I do it all the time, not always on the forum but when i play against someone that feels new i will message them afrer the game telling them to post something cheap up and then i send them stuff via trade option.

Still doesn’t remove all the hate message i am getting everyday by sore losers!!!!

But you are simply gonna lose games you shouldn't, this happens in real life too, but more apparent in this game and when your teammates/AI aren't playing at the same quality your teammates AI is, it's just gonna be a bad game, this mode is a crap shoot, like 1 v 1 because of the AI .... I honestly don't know why people would spend money to win in a mode that has such poor mechanics around it ...

{EA_Lanna: Removed pay-to-win comment. Please do not bring other thread convo's in here and spam the topic. If you want to discuss that go to the dedicated active thread!}
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on