EA Forums - Banner

I never make the monthly collectables ever

I know you guys are all not gonna like me for saying this but here’s the thing I never got the monthly collectables none of it I didn’t get rayfearo

I didn’t get Joe n I know you guys are all not gonna like me for saying this but here’s the thing I never got the monthly collectables none of them I didn’t get ray fearro I did not get Joe n I did not get Jeremy Roenick and I did not get Bobby Clarke these collectables are impossible

I don’t care how many people say to me that they got them I never got them EA sports need to do something to change it And the other thing is I think you should upgrade or lower overall cards to a higher overall cards because these kids that have higher overall cards seem to think they’re better than us

I’m not your blank and I’m not a blank but it seems like how do you say This pay to play it seems like the only way to beat somebody is a spend thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars on cards

it seems like the only way to beat somebody is a spend thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands dallors now

Ea sports I am in the hospital you put me in the hospital due to this stupid stuff I had a panic attack I passed out in my apartment because I got banned off line because of this high overall cards

these high overall card is stressing me out and they put me in the hospital because I’m not like everybody else that use their mamas credit card I have a life I have responsibilities my life does not revolve around EA sports hockey

so I’m asking you kindly to do exactly what you did last year with the ice cards upgrade or higher overall cards because what you guys of done is put me in the hospital I’m sitting in emergency right now because I was almost died to night

I’m sure ea sports the tabloids would go over good with u man has panic attack almost dies because ea sports doesn’t care

Ea sports won’t put the higher overall cards won’t make things right and that’s what you Gotta do you want sports is make something right do something right for once because

I’m not gonna spend 600 million temu Sillany because of every one greed I really hope ea sports you read this and make some changes oh yeah you sports one more thing your higher overall cards are causing wars online into fights and disputes because of your higher overall cards .

I’m in the hospital and almost died tonight because you won’t do the right thing The right thing for you do you sports to keep your reputation and to make the game fun again.

is to upgrade all our cards do what you did with the Ice cards make it easy for us and bring back are enjoyment I should not be in the hospital over this

The right thing for you do ea sports is to keep your reputation and to make the game fun again and upgrade all our cards to Hire overall card do what you did make it easy for us and enjoy for us and actually have a heart and care about things Make hut fun again by giving everybody higher overall cards

get rid of the lower overall card because it’s not fair for anybody that doesn’t buy packs I haven’t bought a single pack this year I’ve gridded my games and work on my team from scratch

I haven’t spent any money and I’m not spending any money please ea fix this with a patch and bring hut off line Season mode back

you should’ve never took it out in the first place I enjoyed it in every single year I all the hockey games why did you take it out you could easily bring it back with a patch

Replies

• Sorry, but the game isn’t going to change much.
  • Well then I quit all right play off-line I will cancel all my subscriptions online and not online anymore
  • I’ll cancel My one year subscription all my Xbox one andPS4 if there’s no changes made I paid $60 for PS4 and Xbox I’ll just quit
  • See ya later!
  • I know Xbox numberI’ll just cancel my yearly subscription and play off line on ps4 and Xbox one If you ea sports does not change anything
  • Publicly posting your address wouldn’t be wise.
  • I have a feeling someone would have ended up in the hospital regardless of EA or this game.
  • I know you guys are all not gonna like me for saying this but here’s the thing I never got the monthly collectables none of it I didn’t get rayfearo

I didn’t get Joe n I know you guys are all not gonna like me for saying this but here’s the thing I never got the monthly collectables none of them I didn’t get ray fearro I did not get Joe n I did not get Jeremy Roenick and I did not get Bobby Clarke these collectables are impossible

I don’t care how many people say to me that they got them I never got them EA sports need to do something to change it And the other thing is I think you should upgrade or lower overall cards to a higher overall cards because these kids that have higher overall cards seem to think they’re better than us

I’m not your blank and I’m not a blank but it seems like how do you say This pay to play it seems like the only way to beat somebody is a spend thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars on cards

it seems like the only way to beat somebody is a spend thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands dallors now

Ea sports I am in the hospital you put me in the hospital due to this stupid stuff I had a panic attack I passed out in my apartment because I got banned off line because of this high overall cards

these high overall card is stressing me out and they put me in the hospital because I’m not like everybody else that use their mamas credit card I have a life I have responsibilities my life does not revolve around EA sports hockey

so I’m asking you kindly to do exactly what you did last year with the ice cards upgrade or higher overall cards because what you guys of done is put me in the hospital I’m sitting in emergency right now because I was almost died to night

I’m sure ea sports the tabloids would go over good with u man has panic attack almost dies because ea sports doesn’t care

Ea sports won’t put the higher overall cards won’t make things right and that’s what you Gotta do you want sports is make something right do something right for once because

I’m not gonna spend 600 million temu Sillany because of every one greed I really hope ea sports you read this and make some changes oh yeah you sports one more thing your higher overall cards are causing wars online into fights and disputes because of your higher overall cards .

I’m in the hospital and almost died tonight because you won’t do the right thing The right thing for you do you sports to keep your reputation and to make the game fun again.

is to upgrade all our cards do what you did with the Ice cards make it easy for us and bring back are enjoyment I should not be in the hospital over this

The right thing for you do ea sports is to keep your reputation and to make the game fun again and upgrade all our cards to Hire overall card do what you did make it easy for us and enjoy for us and actually have a heart and care about things Make hut fun again by giving everybody higher overall cards

get rid of the lower overall card because it’s not fair for anybody that doesn’t buy packs I haven’t bought a single pack this year I’ve gridded my games and work on my team from scratch

I haven’t spent any money and I’m not spending any money please ea fix this with a patch and bring hut off line Season mode back

you should’ve never took it out in the first place I enjoyed it in every single year I all the hockey games why did you take it out you could easily bring it back with a patch

This makes no sense whatsoever.
  • Just wow loll ain’t gonna say anything else except that you might want to ask the hospital staff to keep you in and maybe switch department 😉
  • Socair
    2815 posts Game Changer
    Closing this due to the OP’s reactions to responses and misuse of the spam flag.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.