EA Forums - Banner

Be a pro other leagues!

Can someone pls tell me that you´re board that you just can play in NHL; AHL and junior leagues in Canada in be a pro? I want be a pro to be the full hockey experience! To play in The SM-Liga in Finland, DEL in Germany and SHL in Sweden. I mean FIFA has all the leauges in be a pro can NHL do it do? PLS tell me someone agrees to this, all my fellow europeans tell me!

Replies

• i agree with the OP but don't expect EA to to expand that mode.
  • It would be great to see more options and variety in BaP, but EA hasn't changed the mode in years. I'd be surprised to see any significant improvements to BaP in the coming years.
  • I think they know how many people play BaP, so as it clearly isn't one of their priorities there probably isn't enough people. However if they gave more effort to the thing, they might get more people play the mode. Making animated stories like fifa and nba2k would make it more compelling. But when you already have the leagues and the players in the game it seems like EA is just lazy not implementing the leagues in BaP.
  • b24hhh wrote: »
    I think they know how many people play BaP, so as it clearly isn't one of their priorities there probably isn't enough people. However if they gave more effort to the thing, they might get more people play the mode. Making animated stories like fifa and nba2k would make it more compelling. But when you already have the leagues and the players in the game it seems like EA is just lazy not implementing the leagues in BaP.

Exactly. There's a chicken and egg problem here. EA doesn't do much to improve BaP because not many people play it, and not many people play it because EA hasn't done much to improve it.