EA Forums - Banner

Roster Update?

Anybody hear any rumblings of the next update? Twitter haven't seen anything, haven't seen anything on here...are we just done with these?

It's been a month (not counting that Spengler update...)

Replies

• No, they are not done with them. They don’t stop issuing roster updates until the start of the playoffs.

I believe the last roster update was 12/20. I’m sure we will be getting one this week.

Back to NHL 19
  • i know, i was being sarcastic since we haven't seen one in a while

The last update was on the 20th, but it did literally nothing besides updating the Spengler Cup so it has been close to a month...i know it's usually a pretty long wait in between but a month is long even for their standards
  • Froommey
    800 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Last year in issue 18 they updated some missing player pics ( Pettersson, Keller, McAvoy ..... ) with Roster update at mid Februar. This year they will do ? ( Many are missing, especially many young Skandinavian ) It must be a very heavy work for them to add missing pics or some player likenesses every Roster update !
  • il82
    38 posts Member
    Probably they are waiting for the end of the trade deadline in CHL, it comes today.
  • Roster update is out today. Completely disappointing like usual for this company ! No added missing player pics, no new player likenesses. They do also not care about player ratings. For example Brayden Point Top 6 med ? .... and many other too. It seems that their graphic department works only for creating new Hut cards.
  • Or at least make possible to edit their hair and faces. Elias Pettersson for ex, looks nothing like him.
  • Or at least make possible to edit their hair and faces. Elias Pettersson for ex, looks nothing like him.

Just had a look at Pettersson in edit player. Wow, what a joke. One of the most talked about players in the league for the last 3 months, if not THE most talked about player, how long would it take for EA to just change his haircut to something that looks somewhat close to what he has in real life? 5 seconds? But no, for the seventh roster update in a row they haven't touched his appearance. The laziness is astonishing.

Atleast give us the option to change existing player's hairstyles and faces then. But again, no. Can't have that. Probably just as dangerous as roster sharing.

Just had a look at Pettersson in edit player. Wow, what a joke. One of the most talked about players in the league for the last 3 months, if not THE most talked about player, how long would it take for EA to just change his haircut to something that looks somewhat close to what he has in real life? 5 seconds? But no, for the seventh roster update in a row they haven't touched his appearance. The laziness is astonishing.

Atleast give us the option to change existing player's hairstyles and faces then. But again, no. Can't have that. Probably just as dangerous as roster sharing.

Look at Kotkaniemis baby face :-) ..... you will be wondering. His face looks, fat and older than Chara.