EA Forums - Banner

The Jersey Tuck Is Not Unlockable In EASHL.

2Next

Replies

• Socair wrote: »
    On a related note, I know a lot of goalies would like to not have to sort through every mask to discover which they’ve unlocked (if you don’t check immediately and don’t know some of the leagues it’s tedious). A league specific icon would help, but perhaps a different menu layout would be needed as opposed to the drop down one.

Yea I noticed this too. There is nowhere that shows all your unlocked masks. GLoves and pads are easy enough to find, but masks you literally have to go team by team, league by league. Would be great to have a section that shows only the masks you own.
  • I've unlocked everything I need for my player but my team is in dire need of stuff (more specifically arenas, presentation polish, and our personal "LOVE" goal song); when you usually play with just 2 or 3 guys it can take a while to earn those bags
  • Socair wrote: »
    On a related note, I know a lot of goalies would like to not have to sort through every mask to discover which they’ve unlocked (if you don’t check immediately and don’t know some of the leagues it’s tedious). A league specific icon would help, but perhaps a different menu layout would be needed as opposed to the drop down one.

yup we knew about that issue. There were more of those types of issues before we but couldn't resolve all of them, so the goalie mask one was unfortunately one that wasn't able to get addressed.
  • I unlocked the tuck and mouthguard within the last 2 months, so it definitely can be unlocked. My issue is with how unlocking things in clubs works. I'm a Division 1 6s club so there have been a lot of games played, yet I still don't have the front logo crest unlocked. For me personally that should be unlocked super early in club, even if its just to put a letter on the front of the jersey or something. It just seems ridiculous to have tons of logos and jerseys to use and I can't put a logo on the front of it.
  • P4LEPWNR wrote: »
    I unlocked the tuck and mouthguard within the last 2 months, so it definitely can be unlocked. My issue is with how unlocking things in clubs works. I'm a Division 1 6s club so there have been a lot of games played, yet I still don't have the front logo crest unlocked. For me personally that should be unlocked super early in club, even if its just to put a letter on the front of the jersey or something. It just seems ridiculous to have tons of logos and jerseys to use and I can't put a logo on the front of it.

The front logo crest for you club is very likely unlocked but maybe you just missed it. I made a change so that any club over level 10 is basically forced to earn it, so can you check again? If you cannot assign it in Create Team and the item is locked, just let me know your club name and I can take a look.
  • Socair
    2815 posts Game Changer
    P4LEPWNR wrote: »
    I unlocked the tuck and mouthguard within the last 2 months, so it definitely can be unlocked. My issue is with how unlocking things in clubs works. I'm a Division 1 6s club so there have been a lot of games played, yet I still don't have the front logo crest unlocked. For me personally that should be unlocked super early in club, even if its just to put a letter on the front of the jersey or something. It just seems ridiculous to have tons of logos and jerseys to use and I can't put a logo on the front of it.

The front logo crest for you club is very likely unlocked but maybe you just missed it. I made a change so that any club over level 10 is basically forced to earn it, so can you check again? If you cannot assign it in Create Team and the item is locked, just let me know your club name and I can take a look.
    Here’s a link to another thread with the same issue.
    https://forums.ea.com/en/nhl/discussion/238039/nhl-19-eashl-club-team-jersey-logos#latest
  • Ah, I see the issue, the changes that were made to the bag pool for that 1 item were stomped over when patch 1.4 was released. It was tuned in 1.3, so I'll update that now.
  • Ah, I see the issue, the changes that were made to the bag pool for that 1 item were stomped over when patch 1.4 was released. It was tuned in 1.3, so I'll update that now.

@NHL_ONL_Producer So, I'm a P3 50 and have yet to unlock any jersey tucks or candycane stick tape. Anyway you can unlock those for me? I have close to 500 games played and still nothing...this is very absurd.