EA Forums - Banner

Gameplay Updates Based on Beta Tuner Rollback Feedback

Replies

• Looks good in writing, be interesting to see if it's a good compromise on the virtual ice. Love that we aren't stuck with either of the divisive tuners for a while waiting for changes.
  • When are you going to put the goalie pokecheck on R1? (PS4). The right analog stick has to many actions right now, poke, paddle down and left to right saves, so if you move it slightly forward or backwards it prevents you from moving sideways. There are no actions designated for the R1 trigger, it would make the pokecheck more controlled.
  • SgtGratton wrote: »
    When are you going to put the goalie pokecheck on R1? (PS4). The right analog stick has to many actions right now, poke, paddle down and left to right saves, so if you move it slightly forward or backwards it prevents you from moving sideways. There are no actions designated for the R1 trigger, it would make the pokecheck more controlled.

Wish we could customize our control binds.
    If you see Grammar or Spelling errors. I am starting to experience the long term effects of ten plus concussions.
  • This sounds like a very well orchestrated tuner. I'm looking forward to good gameplay. Some adaptation will be needed from players, but this sure seems like the developers did their homework
  • Thank you EA.

This experiment, NHL_DEv's involvement, the surveys... I don't think anyone can claim EA 'isn't listening' anymore. This was a big deal for this community and the importance of this should not go understated.

Everyone jumped on the same page and came together to improve the hockey game we all love, hate and love to hate.

Can't wait to play with the new tuner.
  • Exciting stuff. Little nervous about the nerf to stick lifts but excited to give it a go. Regardless of how the cookie crumbles..thanks for the effort!
    All Comments pertain to 6v6 drop in unless otherwise stated..
  • M7ZL
    1 posts New member
    edited January 2019
    Im french canadian, please excuse my writing and read this with a Georges St-Pierre accent:

I play HUT a lot, here are my suggestions

Match more people with the same ovr HUT team... It sucks sometimes to play against guys with boosted lineup because they are rich and im not, so i cannot play 24/7 you know and get all those cards

A french version with the Goat 🐐 Pierre Houde...would sell millions for sure

Goalie AI should adapted more to those glitch goals. No way Carey would allow 12 top corner goals like that in a game. Come on man...

We should be able the change goalies and change lines in a game, at least between period, because lets say Carey let in 12 top corner in a game, I WANNA BE ABLE TO PUT MY BACKUP FOR GOD SAKE!!

Please...get rid of those contracts

The crowd is ridiculous

Nice job with Guy Lafleur, he is the bomb

costumazababable jersey would be great

Real life coach, and legends one

Who the hell is Tommy Soderstrom??  We want Brodeur, St-Louis, Lecavalier, Theodore, Ribeiro, Gagné, Bossy, Goulet, LE ROCKET🚀 and with their real face. Have you seen Ray Ferraro? You got him behind de bench as an analyst but with a generic weird face with a big mustache as a player.

Beside that i love the game...but if you give me money and a job, we will make it perfect ✌️

[Socair - edited for profanity]
    Post edited by Socair on
  • Nice to see this EA, good job on listening to the community. Very excited to play the new tuner, you guys got my support for NHL 20. :D
  • Soooooo stoked!!!
    Thanks everyone ‘
  • Ya it's 9:55 am est no " New Tuner" message on PS4 yet? Canada Here

• All of your “new additions” except maybe ...one.... are in favor of more offense.
    We’re finally getting some balance here.
    No more offensive boosts please.

D is far easier than O right now, and its the furthest gap its been in any game....

• Great work EA. The new tuner sounds good. Thanks for such a quick turn around on putting out a new tuner after the beta roll back!
  • deadman9999
    877 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Great work EA. The new tuner sounds good. Thanks for such a quick turn around on putting out a new tuner after the beta roll back!

Dont get to excited yet.... it was suppose to release at 5 am est, its now 10 am no new tuner yet......
  • I'm a little worried after reading that change log that nothing actually changed.
    If you see Grammar or Spelling errors. I am starting to experience the long term effects of ten plus concussions.
  • Great work EA. The new tuner sounds good. Thanks for such a quick turn around on putting out a new tuner after the beta roll back!

Dont get to excited yet.... it was suppose to release at 5 am est, its now 10 am no new tuner yet......

Hahaha just breathe

• All of your “new additions” except maybe ...one.... are in favor of more offense.
    We’re finally getting some balance here.
    No more offensive boosts please.

D is far easier than O right now, and its the furthest gap its been in any game....

Disagree. I'll agree if you say defense is the easiest it's been, or at least has the most tools ever. But that just makes the game finally balanced after a decade of leaning more heavily towards offense.
  • Can you please fix EASHL goalie CR? My CR is -96000!

[Socair - edited caps lock formatting]

PLEASE fix this. Same as savage pain, - 96,000. Kinda sucks for those of us that played goalie since day 1 of the game.
  • Sounds great on the next tuner though guys. Tyvm for listening to the feedback and hopefully finding a good banced mix!
  • well, it looks like i won my last online game.

AI skaters will not perform defensive actions against active puck carriers

then why have them??

i thought Ice Hockey was a team game....
  • Socair
    2815 posts Game Changer
    well, it looks like i won my last online game.

AI skaters will not perform defensive actions against active puck carriers

then why have them??

i thought Ice Hockey was a team game....
    This was introduced at launch to deter “skill zoning”. It’s not new for this tuner.