EA Forums - Banner

Auction prices

Ive played NHL for a long time now but the auction house has finally gotten frustrating. Seeing items going for 10,000,000 coins rated 81 is a waste of Auction space. I wish NHL will do what FIFA done in transfer market. FIFA has auction with start price and buy now price. Its no start price only for three days like NHL. When a player card loses value the start price and buy now price decreases. In NHL you'll see a player sold for 200k a month ago and you'll see him on the market today for 1mil.

Replies

• I don’t know what you’re saying here. The auction space is unlimited and you can filter the results.
  • monz
    958 posts Member
    When people put cards at 10,000,000 coins it means there looking for trades for that card. It's been a common pratice for as long as i can remember.
  • I don’t know what you’re saying here. The auction space is unlimited and you can filter the results.

space is a relative word. not meaning its an allotted amount of space but just its a waste of an auction
  • Either looking for a trade or giving that card to their buddy.
  • Either looking for a trade or giving that card to their buddy.

FIFA was the same way, where you could trade with your buddy but i think FIFA did right by eliminating it. Make set prices for players and the disparity in the market will eventually be fixed